Join BestBuy's Reward Zone for FREE

Mike

Membership to Best Buy's Reward Zone is $10 per year. This PDF has a coupon to get $10 in discount certificates for joining. This covers the cost of the membership. Benefits of the membership include discounted prices and gift certificate rewards based on how much you spend.

Linkage - Expired on the 5th.

Membership to Best Buy's Reward Zone is $10 per year. This PDF has a coupon to get a $10 gift certificate for joining. This covers the cost of the membership. Benefits of the membership include discounted prices and gift certificate rewards based on how much you spend.

Linkage

it doesn't say a $10 certificate, it says $10 in discount certificates, still worth it and great- just an FYI for people expecting a $10gc.

it doesn't say a $10 certificate, it says $10 in discount certificates, still worth it and great- just an FYI for people expecting a $10gc.

POTENTIALLY, that could be certificates for:

$1.00 off a car stereo install

$1.00 off a laptop

$1.00 off a desktop

$1.00 off a major appliance

...you get the idea. Boy, that would be ruuuuude! :rant:

POTENTIALLY, that could be certificates for:

$1.00 off a car stereo install

$1.00 off a laptop

$1.00 off a desktop

$1.00 off a major appliance

...you get the idea. Boy, that would be ruuuuude! :rant:

It means a $10 Reward Zone certificate. The coupon says you get 30,000 bonus points, which is what it takes to get a $10 RZ cert. This acts completely, virtually 100% like a gift card except it has an expiration date (I think for like 3 months after it's printed) and you can't use it to buy gift cards or Maytag Neptune washers/dryers.

-Mark-

I had a Rewards Card and was shopping at a BB while I was on vacation, cashier asked if I owned my own business (we do), so she signed me up for a Rewards Zone for Business cards.

It's like a year later and the cashier's at the Philly area BB still do a double-take. Must be a California-only thing.

As far as I can tell, differences include, card design, payout is at $15, not $5 and there is no renewal cost for a busines card (but the cashier didn't charge me for my card 'cause I had a "regular" one already).

And by the way, if you live in Ohio, just wait until November 1. Reward Zone will be free to join starting then.

-Mark-

:2roller: :2roller: can i live in Ohio,lol:gd_orange

It means a $10 Reward Zone certificate. The coupon says you get 30,000 bonus points, which is what it takes to get a $10 RZ cert. This acts completely, virtually 100% like a gift card except it has an expiration date (I think for like 3 months after it's printed) and you can't use it to buy gift cards or Maytag Neptune washers/dryers.

-Mark-

well that's great to hear!!!!!!!!!

How'd you find out? Do you work there? Or did you get one?