NSFW: For the ladies (and you guys into that kind of thing), Personal Massager

minendo

That's nothing a little duct tape can't fix :2afro:

I'll introduce you to my 2 year old that likes to be a nudist. We have gone so far as to duct tape her diapers on and she gets them off. They need to offer a magican kit for BF so she can start trains to be the next Hudini :D

Mara

I'll introduce you to my 2 year old that likes to be a nudist. We have gone so far as to duct tape her diapers on and she gets them off. They need to offer a magican kit for BF so she can start trains to be the next Hudini :D

Mara

No thanks. I hope it's just a "phase" that is on it's way out.

My favorite is when kids ask "but why?" 20 million times!!!

Wow, did this thread ever go astray, or what ????

I read the reviews on Amazon and I'd say the consensus is that they all felt like they "got the shaft" from their purchase. :D

:yelclap: :yelclap: Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week :yelclap: :yelclap: Don't forget to tip the bartender. :2drunk:

Now, here's a "better deal" that doesn't use those expensive batteries ! And, shipping is $6.00 for your entire order, no matter how heavy it is.

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=VB-2&type=store

Be sure to read the fine print on this one ! ! ! :sidesplit

Wow, did this thread ever go astray, or what ????

I read the reviews on Amazon and I'd say the consensus is that they all felt like they "got the shaft" from their purchase. :D

:yelclap: :yelclap: Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week :yelclap: :yelclap: Don't forget to tip the bartender. :2drunk:

Now, here's a "better deal" that doesn't use those expensive batteries ! And, shipping is $6.00 for your entire order, no matter how heavy it is.

http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=VB-2&type=store

Be sure to read the fine print on this one ! ! ! :sidesplit

OMG wheres the puking icon

Conair™ Touch ÔN Tone HM11. A compact, lightweight very gentle massager for face, scalp and body. Two speeds. Easy grip handle. 120 Vac operation. UL listed. Note: These are working customer returns. Except for the rubber massager knob, pictured, there are no extra attachments. The knob is removable and cleanable which, as some of our customers have suggested is advisable, given that they are "personal" massagers. The units may have blemishes from storage or use.

Mara

OMG wheres the puking icon

Conair™ Touch ÔN Tone HM11. A compact, lightweight very gentle massager for face, scalp and body. Two speeds. Easy grip handle. 120 Vac operation. UL listed. Note: These are working customer returns. Except for the rubber massager knob, pictured, there are no extra attachments. The knob is removable and cleanable which, as some of our customers have suggested is advisable, given that they are "personal" massagers. The units may have blemishes from storage or use.

Mara

Some suggested icons, per your request:

:gd_stars::yuck::spit::censored::sib::eyepoppin

I can't believe some of the stuff Amazon carries. A friend of mine and I were browsing around since we found the posted deal and some of the stuff amazes us.

A lot of the "stuff" (a.k.a. adult toys or the proverbial marital aids) that we are all giggling about is sold by 'affiliate stores' of Amazon. Sometimes it's not obvious who you are really buying items from. Amazons guarantee seems to get a big vague (evasive?) when dealing with some of these affiliates.

Don't forget, it's illegal to sell these items in certain Southern States ! :cry2:

How many points would ya get if someone fessed up to buying one??!!! LOL J/K

"fessed up to buying one" ????? Just ONE ???? How many ladies have only one pair of shoes???? ONE ???? Give me a break ! ! ! :bs: Now ... to get someone to admit that they bought, were given, still have, or any form of recognition of ever having actually seen/touched one will be another challenge and maybe in the category of TMI (too much information) . :3duck::sidesplit

:rotflol::sidesplit ..

OMG I am ROLLING over the packaging. Hummmm spend $50 in that deparment get free shipping How many Vibes it that hehehehe I can see it now a HUGE box of vibes to put on ebay.:2banned2: Hey deployment fund raiser for the FRG :fryingpan :fryingpan

Mara

"fessed up to buying one" ????? Just ONE ???? How many ladies have only one pair of shoes???? ONE ???? Give me a break ! ! ! :bs: Now ... to get someone to admit that they bought, were given, still have, or any form of recognition of ever having actually seen/touched one will be another challenge and maybe in the category of TMI (too much information) . :3duck::sidesplit

One? I have a speacial drawer lol. Hey Hubbys in the Army go away from time to time and can be gone a while lol :D

If I was going to buy one of those, it wouldn't be such a small one! LOL. I won't tell, BUT I did go to a "toy" party a couple of weeks ago and yes, I brought home a couple products to my husbands delight. :)