Kohls Sale Going On

Booterbunz

Keep in mind that Kohl's is notorious for marking up prices and then doing a 50% off sale...so their original prices on these toys might be way off what you'd find somewhere else. Compare what they have to what you can find at other stores.

Just a quick check showed Kohl's price of the Matchbox Ice Mountain playset to be the cheapest around...just not a full 50% off prices you can find other places. TRU has it for $30 now so $22 is not half off of that...but still beats it! Last year I got some good deals using their 50% off sale, and I also passed over some toys that really weren't cheapest and certainly weren't half off.

Anyway just a bit of info--still check around on prices when shopping. But thanks for posting the sale, it still looks like a good one! :D

Keep in mind that Kohls is notorious for marking up prices and then doing a 50% off sale

That's true, thankfully I don't buy everything in sight! LOL But with the clothes right now, they have tons of racks at the 2 Kohls here, which are additional 70% off clearance prices and there were tons of shoes on clearance also! :P

In some states the red tag clearance is now $1.00!

Not much left by me (Folsom,Ca.) but I did manage to snag a blouse,2 pairs of womans shoes,a small make up kit and a large coffee mug for $1 each

Plus some clearance is now an extra $70 % off last marked price.I got boys t shirts and candles for less then $4 each

It is true that Kohls is higher than Wal-Mart, Target, etc to begin with but when it is 50%, there are great deals to be found. This is especially true with the higher dollar items. I got my DS a big Geo-trax that Wal-Mart carries for 39.00. Kohl's original price was 44.99 and I got it for 22.49!! If Geo-Trax is as big this year as it was last, someone could make a killing with those kind of deals.

where i live there are 2 kohls a few exits away, and they have some spectacular deals, i recently bought a Columbia 3-in-1 jacket retailing at $200 for just over $100 shipped, i think that there quality of clothing is a little bit better then the retailers and they also have a good selection

Guest Frieked

Yes, i have noticed that at Kohls as well. I love it when they do the 80% of though! But, this time of year, nothing good makes it to 80% off. Definately worth stopping in for though!

I think you generally see the 80% off sales after a holiday like halloween for example... all the halloween stuff is now ridiculously marked down.

When they have special days where you utilize your KOHL's card, you can get an additional 15% off.. I always pay it right away, but you can't beat that w/ their already 40, 50% off on items. They run this special a few times a year w/ their card. One is always around the holidays....