B1G1 on Little Tikes purchase of $19.99+ at toysrus.com

outnumbered

I already went this morning to Toys R Us. Got my nieces their christmas gifts as I bought some other items that was in the ad. Also had the $10 coupon you can use if you buy $50 or more. Saved big today

Where is the $10 off $50 coupon? LOL I'm going to be loaded with coupons...

My TRU doesn't open till noon on Sundays. :( Nothing out here does.

Where is the $10 off $50 coupon? LOL I'm going to be loaded with coupons...

My TRU doesn't open till noon on Sundays. :( Nothing out here does.

I didn't find out till to late but this weekend they ran a military appreciation with another 20% off. Wish I had known

Mara

I didn't find out till to late but this weekend they ran a military appreciation with another 20% off. Wish I had known

Mara

WTF??? This pisses me off...my FRG sent out an email about TRU events and it didn't mention the military appreciation. I was there buying things on Saturday; I'm going to go raise a stink this morning and get my 20% off. ;) I bought the freaking Pixter Multimedia...I want that 20% back, that thing was expensive!

Mara--THANK YOU for posting this and letting me know. I really appreciate it. These things need to be better publicized and I don't know whether it's TRU or the FRGs dropping the ball at getting the info out, but wow--I wish someone had done a better job of informing people!

WTF??? This pisses me off...my FRG sent out an email about TRU events and it didn't mention the military appreciation. I was there buying things on Saturday; I'm going to go raise a stink this morning and get my 20% off. ;) I bought the freaking Pixter Multimedia...I want that 20% back, that thing was expensive!

Mara--THANK YOU for posting this and letting me know. I really appreciate it. These things need to be better publicized and I don't know whether it's TRU or the FRGs dropping the ball at getting the info out, but wow--I wish someone had done a better job of informing people!

Not a problem I didn't find out till about an hour before they closed on Sunday. I was so annoyed. Just so you know Kmart is running a nonstop military appreciation 10% off everything 20% off apparel. You can clean up if you buy summer stuff for next years because they have the 50% off summer clerance then add your 20% to that and its a pretty good deal :)

Mara