Whatcha wearing BF

genoandkiddo

Layers Probably a T-shirt then a Hooded full-zip sweatshirt, then a coat. Here in Iowa its hard to call the weather on black friday and with the everyone in the stores layers are better because when you get in the stor you can remove layers.

Same here. And wind is usually a big factor. I ususally do jeans, t-shirt, hoodie, and maybe my big orange puff jacket..lol. Just depends on how cold it is. I have learned to keep gloves in my pockets as well. And coffee in my hands. Cold coke is not good. Learned that the hard way:3paperbag

It all depends what the weather is here. Kentucky is hard to predict in late November. Sometimes it's warm around Thanksgiving. Normally, I wear layers so once the body heat of all the people in the stores gets high, I can take off the coat.

Jeans and my gottadeal tee shirt. (Gotta spread the news! :D ). Definitely comfortable shoes..those are a must. Maybe a catcher's mask and shin guards! LOL

Off topic, but I was just wondering where in Southern Illinois you are from? I was born in Metropolis, IL many years ago. I still have family there.

Tennis shoes, jeans with sweats over them, long sleeve shirt with a short sleeve shirt on top, jacket. I always chat with the people around me, they hold my spot while I go to the car and remove the sweats and jacket.I never carry a purse on BF. They are too easy to drop and I need my hands for stuff. Instead I put my card and ID in my pocket and leave the cash at the bank.