Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

didnt see much one my first target run today... but have two more stores to scope out--was hoping to find the giada coffee pot... maybe i will get lucky

but i did find a tonyhawk ride game--ps3 for $17.34. (75%) they had about 5 left at the grandriver target in farmington.

i am wondering about the Easter coupon book i got and prices it mentioned..

for the latest n greatest toys i found prices decent .. i never hit the clearance sales for Easter .. most of the things are gone.. so if i have to buy now.. do u guys think its the best price on things like monster jam truck and other toys ???

was hoping to find the giada coffee pot... maybe i will get lucky

I scored the the coffee pot at one of my non-normal targets even though it was a repackage. At a different one, they now have the new model out on the shelves 072-08-0149 at full price $49.99.

There is no way to sign up for the mailers, unfortunately. No one can figure out why some people get mailers and some people don't. And some people that usually get mailers won't get one sometimes. They have some kind of weird formula.

The only thing that seems to help is having a Red Card.

I sent an email about getting the coupon books. They said you can get special coupons by signing up for their emails or by getting a red card. It did not say that that you would get the coupon books with the red card just other special coupons. It's annoying because there are good coupons in those books.

Today I went to the grand reopening of a greatlands target in Plainville...not overly impressed. I thought it would have a deli a bakery etc. It had a tiny area with a few bananas and oranges and some little end cap area with some french bread and rolls. They had the prepack salads and carrots . I was under the impression it would be a SUPER target...sadly there are none at all here in New England.

I did get a great buy in cameras though. I got a Canon A495 in blue for $40.00. It was marked down from $139 and then it was 75% off (I think) plus 10% off for the floor model and then 5% with the Target card. They had a boatload of cameras on clearance, a casio, fuji, kodak and sony as well. I gave the camera to DS as he is leaving tonight for Ithaca College to a conference for communications, it is really nice and he is happy :tongue1:

###St Patrick Day items finally 75% off (many still marked 50%)

###070052337 Michael Graves 3 piece flexible measuring cup set was 17.99 now 4.48

###070050376 Michael Graves wine glass drying rack was 14.99 now 3.72

###070053870 Houdini Lever corkscrew was 31.49 now 7.87

###070054588 Natural Palm brush was 6.99 now 1.74

###070052198 Michael Graves 2 piece bamboo salad serving set was 5.99 now 1.48

###070080836 9" stainless steel Oneida bread knife was 14.19 now 3.54

###091 02 0386 Bobble water bottle filters -- the 2 pack 2.48

Bobble water bottle filters (the 2 pack) are ringing up @ 2.48 -- that 's 75% off. At one store I found them on a clearance endcap near the laundry products, with a clearance sticker on them. In another store, they were on the same rack as the water bottles (right next to the Bobble bottles) and they did not have a clearance sticker on them & were marked 9.99 but rang up @ 2.48. If you have a Bobble (or have been wanting one), this is a great deal.

I was able to pick up a turkey fryer for $14.98 today! I think I first read about them going on clearance on here months ago and it took forever for my stores to finally mark them down. All the waiting finally paid off :)

They are renovating my local Easton Target, so it will include groceries (limited). I got a Rival 3 qt crock pot for $3.48 and an Oster electric skillet for $7.48. 2 packs of gloves for 37 cents. It is just starting to snow here now AGAIN:(

They also had lots of B&D tools on clearance as well as Wii games, luggage. I got 3 sleeveless Champion silky shirts for $2.48 each as well for DS.

It was so loud in there with them up in the ceiling runnng wires, I think.