Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

I would guess they are non microwavable too with the gold on them

lol - yep, most definitely! :yup: I'm laughing, because silly me tried microwaving something on one. POP! That's what it did, I immediately pulled it out. These plates are now up very high in the cupboards - so no one makes that mistake again. :blush:

I scored a trunk full last week at 75%....just wanted to say those flannel sheets that have mittens on them....they have identical ones with multi colored DOTS making them non Chrismtas...my store had them on an endcap still signed 19.99....they scan 4.99 just like the Christmas(y) flannel ones...I bought 4 sets for the cabin in dots and washed them last night and they are GREAT sheets!..There are also solid red and solid white blankets scanning 75% put in regular aisle....and my store had almost ALL of the "red box" stuff on the endcaps behind automotive instead of with Christmas. They also had the "outdoor lighting extention stuff" on an endcap tagged and signed 15% (or course it scanned 75% I paid 1.74 for timers!!! WOOT!)

I didn't need much "stuff" but I ended up with alot of the "Redbox" stuff...the 2pack book lights are AWESOME FWIW....

Went to Target in West Saint Paul, MN yesterday, it was 75%. I snagged some awesome deals. TRhere was no wrapping paper left, but luckily I got some at Wally. lol

I got some dollar spot items, bags, treat pails, etc for .25 each. I got a gingerbread house for next Christmas for only $2.25 and also picked up a bunch of ornaments and other goodies. I love Target Christmas clearance.

Still 75% in Iowa this morning. There's really nothing I want or need that's left so I may skip 90% off for the first time ever!

Glad you posted about this morning being 75%, i was going to drive a 1/2 hour away but I think i will wait till tomorrow. :) No skipping 90% here... :) Even when i dont need a thing. haha

Both Targets in Sioux Falls, SD went 75% off on Dec 31st and the old one went 90% off Today but the new one was still at 75% off. The Target employee said that they are on different schedules depending on the inventory. However the new Target was totally redoing the Toys and they had some marked 30% off some 50% off and a few 75% off like the cars sets. And they were doing this on a Monday when they usually do it on Thursday.

In Chicago, IL the Wilson Yards store, it was still 75 this morning...and if you need wrapping paper this is the store to go to. The one thing I did a happy dance for is they had green frosted sugar cookies that are normally 2.50 which were ringing up at 0.74 so if your store has the grocery might be something to look for.

Ok I have a return question. I bought Ms Jessie's Curly pudding yesterday for 58.00 a jar and put it in my daughters hair last night and OMG!!!!! Now I have a 58.00 bottle of nothing that I will use. Since i have opened it and used it once I am thinking I can not return it. Normally I would just trash it but with tax it was 62.80. Any thoughts?

Ok I have a return question. I bought Ms Jessie's Curly pudding yesterday for 58.00 a jar and put it in my daughters hair last night and OMG!!!!! Now I have a 58.00 bottle of nothing that I will use. Since i have opened it and used it once I am thinking I can not return it. Normally I would just trash it but with tax it was 62.80. Any thoughts?

if it doesn't work take it back or contact the company for a refund

90% at the Long Gate Target today! I filled my cart. Happiest find was these little board books for between 10 and 69 cents each. Larger hardbacks are only about $1.29. Carter's Christmas baby sleepers - $.80. The pet stockings are $.49 and inside the front pocket is a coupon for 20 free prints when you buy 20, so it pays for itself! The coupon is good til 3/26. Also got a ton of Santa and angel ornaments for $.30 and some bike bags and goldfish.

Non-Christmas: Don;'t know if this has already been mentioned but the RE brand of "utility towels" are 50% off - colors are white, blue and green. 2-pack of bath towels is $1.48 and 4-pack of hand towels is $1.48. I got a bunch of the bath towels to donate to a dog rescue group...

Edited by cokemeyer

I should have put in my earlier post that I understand why they have the rules. I completely understand.

I've worked on the other side of the counter and even though most of my customers were great, I did have a few that would buy something and then return it after they were finished with it or buy something for the holidays and then come back afterwards and try to get a price adjustment. (they paid full price and now its 75% off and they want me to give them the difference)

I just think its frustrating for honest consumers.

Wow everything is gone at Akron and Canton pretty much. nothing I would go back for at 90%....I found the Uno cards there on a hanger towards the endcap, but I bought all 6 left...wish I would have known they would price match the regular ones...my son loves this game and what a great stocking stuffer or donation for next year. I did make a couple returns that I had changed my mind on when it was 50% off and luckily I was given my full 50% back..... Also, whoever posted at Belden the tape behind the hotwheels (21.99 sets), it was still there but I didn't take any of it as I really did not need it and I know Nikol0234 (not sure this the right name sorry) was hoping to find some so I hope you get it (it was 50 cents I think?) I can't believe how everything is gone so quick this year.

Found some really cute hardcover books in the regular aisle. Most all were $4.24 or less: (The recordable book was in the toy aisle actually and was $4.99)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61JJsdeCyYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61hHCcUvMFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2Bdv2%2BSpKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41KUr6lt2GL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51PJLksRKRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51oPBI3orUL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DzRC-VvnL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

KC...did you get those from the Ward Pkwy store? B/c I saw a few today and was hoping that they would still be there at 90% (tomorrow?).

Any luck anywhere else in KC today? Do you check the Mission Greatland store? I haven't been there yet, but will probably wait until tomorrow.

If you haven't already, you should look up video's on You Tube that show step, by step how to use it.

If you have looked at these and followed the directions exactly and the product didn't work then I would return it.

Miss Jessie's site has a you tube link that you can click through.

http://www.missjessies.com/site/index.htm

This video just uses the Miss Jessie products. This video also uses one of the sit under hair dryer's, but from what I was reading you don't need to use one.

http://www.youtube.com/user/curlsgolore#p/a/BE8D5416AF6EBC20/2/bFexFLn011U

This video is good, but she uses a few different products. She said the best thing is to make sure you hair is moisturizer really well.

http://www.youtube.com/user/curlsgolore#p/a/f/1/Y7ul_XtLMv8

KC...did you get those from the Ward Pkwy store? B/c I saw a few today and was hoping that they would still be there at 90% (tomorrow?).

Any luck anywhere else in KC today? Do you check the Mission Greatland store? I haven't been there yet, but will probably wait until tomorrow.

I saw lots of the llama books at Ward Pkwy and the Cars book was there too. Didn't want the Cars book. I think there were 2. As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, I didn't scan the Cars book, so probably shouldn't have included that!! I would assume that is was on sale, but don't know that for sure. The Dewey and Olivia books were in Stanly. I also saw the Polar Express book there, but there was only a couple of those. Oak Park has NOTHING left. Their aisles are bare. I got some extension cords that were stickered at 75% off in the automotive section. The timers I wanted (non digital type) were still only 30% off-- WTH??!! I also couldn't believe how much Ward Pkwy had left. If I were going back for 90%, that's where I'd go... not going to be near that store though until Wed., but I'm guessing it will go down tomorrow. There are also many stores that still have these in the regular aisles ringing today at 54 cents... HTH!

http://x-entertainment.com/updates/pics/fishfield/1.jpg

Ok I have a return question. I bought Ms Jessie's Curly pudding yesterday for 58.00 a jar and put it in my daughters hair last night ...

I cannot stop giggling at the name of that product!! Hopefully it didn't harm her hair. What could possibly go wrong with a hair product with that name?!! LOL

(I hope I am laughing WITH you, cause I am definitely not laughing at you!!) At $58, I would want my money back too. Good luck.

Those same goldfish bags ($2.19 regular price) are going for $.21 at our Target today. I got 2 but didn't have time to hunt for more..

I picked up one bag, but haven't opened it for my kids yet. I think they look gross. But, for 21 cents... if the kids like 'em then heck ya!!

Have you tried them yet?

At that price, it's definately worth a try. All they can say is no. But typically anything that doesn't meet the consumers expectations is worthy of a refund. The product could have been defective, so even if not used, they wouldn't want to resell it.

If it makes you feel any better, I can tell you another return story. Again a target return. I witnessed someone return Market Pantry potato chips. As mentioned by others they could have been purchased expired and tasted bad. It was returned because it did in fact taste bad. Not sure about the expiration date, but as nosy as I am, I noticed that the bag had been half eaten. In addition to that, it was some horrid flavor, like BBQ green pepper and radish, or something insane like that. Something that right away you knew they would be bad. Anyway, return was excepted, even though it was good enough to eat half the bag. Made me wonder if I too could test anything I wanted, without gambling my own money. There's a ton of stuff I dont buy because I'm too afraid they won't work, or taste bad.

And as mentioned, you can always contact the manufacturer if they deny the return. Without customer feedback, they can't improve their products. Many times they'll offer you a refund or coupon for another product

Wow everything is gone at Akron and Canton pretty much. nothing I would go back for at 90%....I found the Uno cards there on a hanger towards the endcap, but I bought all 6 left...wish I would have known they would price match the regular ones...my son loves this game and what a great stocking stuffer or donation for next year. I did make a couple returns that I had changed my mind on when it was 50% off and luckily I was given my full 50% back..... Also, whoever posted at Belden the tape behind the hotwheels (21.99 sets), it was still there but I didn't take any of it as I really did not need it and I know Nikol0234 (not sure this the right name sorry) was hoping to find some so I hope you get it (it was 50 cents I think?) I can't believe how everything is gone so quick this year.

That was me, glad to hear it was still there, there should also be a very nice Christmas earring set with it too... ;) . If you wait tILL 90% it will be 19 cents like it was last year......hopefully someone will snatch it up! :)

Darn sorry guys but I Was sooooo hoping for 90% on WENS...I have an MRI sceduled tomorrow at 10AM here in Artesia and my Target is 1.5 hr roundtrip....so it'd be cutting it close getting there and back to get my kids from school and not enough time to go before my appt.

I have to go wens to talk to the college councelor anyways....C'mon WENS :P

NOTE On the Goldfish ...don't forget to check the regular aisle..I scored 4 boxes of regular cheddar goldfish that had the little holiday picture on them....expiration in JUNE 2011....these were the full sized BOXES not bags. I scanned the cartons that are on endcaps of both the cocoa and cheese holiday and they rang up FULL PRICE???

Edited by mom2monkiesx3

I have a question how accurate is the inventory checker online? It claims that several of the stores close to my mom has something I am needing...is it pretty accurate?

No, Not very accurate. They only update every 48 hours. If there are fewer than 10 of an item, or it is clearance, don't count on it.