Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

70% at Target today. But when did they go from 75% to 70%? Nothing was good like previous years. Not one string of lights, no outdoor decorations, not even any home decorations.... just tons of wrapping paper, bows, paper plates, and the ugliest ornaments. Oh well.

I guess it's the sign of the times. They don't carry the nice stuff they used to, or they bring in just very limited quantities. In years past, I got Christmas dish sets, complete bedding sets, outdoor lit up trees and reindeer for my yard, stringed lights, beautiful tree skirts, fancy chair covers, table cloths, napkin rings.... real nice stuff. Did they stop carrying this stuff or is it just my store? What a bummer it has become.

They still get plenty of great stuff, but more people are bargain shopping, and they buy at 50%. They had everything you mention on Monday. And they are the ordering less. They made the % change earlier this year.

Edited by lovetoshopCA

My store was 70% as of this afternoon, ALOT of wrapping, bags , ribbons etc left but not much of anything else. Candy STILL at 30%.

On another note a TON of the 30% clearance toys were changed today to 50% off and even a slight few at 70%. I bought the dora dress up outfits that go with the Dora dress up doll that my dd got for Christmas originally 16.99 for 5.08 each.

70% at my store today.

Look out for Holiday Pop Tarts in the regular isle. Also 3 pack tape in regular isle, look for the one in purple box. I also found the solo cups with lids and straws for .89. They were in the regular isle with disposable cups etc...There was three packages all looked the same but only one rang up on sale.

#059030527 Elf on a Shelf $8.98

#055031920 Childs Play Candy .74

#071201446 Pop Tarts .64

#062260591 Flannel Sheet Set $7.49

#081060737 3PK Scotch Tape .90

#253050334 Solo Cups with tops and straws .89

If anyone scores an Elf on a Shelf for me..I will gladly paypal you the total and for shipping! Our nearest target is 40miles from me..so not sure what they have left so far. Please PM me if you are able to nab one for me.

What is it exactly? I looked online and found a couple of different plush dolls along with DVDs and books. I'll keep an eye out but just wanna know what it is (because I don't have kids).

The ones that were at my stores before Christmas came with a book. They came in a magnetic closure box that you could open and see the elf sitting behind a clear piece of plastic on the right side of the box. I haven't seen any at any of my stores post Christmas though. As of yesterday all of my stores were still at 50% except for $1 spot.

My other store went 70% today. I was the only person in there for at least 15 minutes. Not a lot left, but I did find a few things scattered in the mess. Also got lots of toothpaste and SoftSoap, those were still in their "spot" in the grocery area. They also had tons of the Archer Farms snacks, chocolate covered pretzels and nut things in the plastic canisters, the ones with the silver label. Those were still in the corner where all the baking stuff was. Lots of cake mixes too.