Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

It scanned 6.24. I just price checked it since i knew the other rang up at that price, hoping this one did as well. It did!

Excellent! This is why the most important thing to learn from the tutorial I wrote (I think of it has the Newbie Guide) is to scan everything you have an interest it. Even if there is no sign that it had even a 15% off markdown. You may wind up being pleasantly surprised.

I just found this forum and LOVE it!! I am not so lucky to find all these good deals (although I love the Dollar Spot)...Is there usually particular area's in the stores where you can find the clearance items.

Also, always check out the Fat Wallet Target Clearance UPC list befroe heading out to Target. Some of the itemns actually have the UPC code that scans listed next to the item.

With this list, even if the item isn't on the endcap, you can check and see if it's somewhere in the store and then scan it to see if it has been marked down. and any items with the UPC, you can see if they're marked down in your store before even seeing if the item is on the shelves.

Have fun!

Oh, I had what I hope is good news on another forum today.

The Target team member who said seasonal clearance was not going to follow the holiday/seasonal clearance schedule posted in the Newibe Guide above qualified his statement today. He said about 30% of teh Targets will be testing the new method of clearancing the merchandise based on sales, but that the other stores should stick to the schedule posted above. So...

The schedule says:

Traditional Holiday clearance schedule

50% off day after holiday for three days

75% off fourth day after holiday for three days

90% off seventh day after holiday for 1-2 days.

Other than Chr-stmas this is the schedule used for holiday clearance, including Valentine's Day, Easter, Summerville, and Halloween, for at least the last two years

So for the Halloween merchandise that would translate to:

November 1 - 3 = 50% off

November 4 - 6 = 75% off

November 7 (and maybe the 8th) = 90% off

:::sincerely hoping my Target is not one of the test Targets:::

Also, always check out the Fat Wallet Target Clearance UPC list befroe heading out to Target. Some of the itemns actually have the UPC code that scans listed next to the item.

Any suggestions? I can't get the upc codes to show up when I go to this sight.

Well one of the targets in LI had the halloween stuff 75% off. It was ringing up 50% off a thte register and the cashiers were supposed to take the additional 50% off of that. Of couse mine didnt and when i mentioned it to her she only took off an additional 25%. Got it fixed at coustomer service. I was able to get one of those $30 lighted twig pumkins for $7.50

Nice mjmcca! I didn't even try to have the Halloween stuff adjusted, as I figure it most likely will go 75% off tomorrow.

However, the Dollar Spot was ringing up 75% off today on the line of old merchandise and I stocked up on the non-alkaline heavy duty Eveready batteries. 2-packs of Cs, D's, and 9 volts, and 4-packs of AAs and AAA's were 25 cents each.

Yeah, you couldn't go wrong at the dollar spot. Batteries for .25, Gel Pens for .25, Stencils for .25, Potholders, lots of good stuff....... and mine had their halloween 75%. I picked up three disney princess costumes for dressup for my daughter for christmas.

LOL... that is so funny because they are oven mitts...... i picked up two that look like pigs and my 4 yr old loved it and wanted to use them as puppets. she told her daddy he had to make a stage for her...... Oh and I forgot to mention loads and loads of yarn. This was the reason I went back in and then spent over $60......... way too many good deals to be had!

Nice mjmcca! I didn't even try to have the Halloween stuff adjusted, as I figure it most likely will go 75% off tomorrow.

However, the Dollar Spot was ringing up 75% off today on the line of old merchandise and I stocked up on the non-alkaline heavy duty Eveready batteries. 2-packs of Cs, D's, and 9 volts, and 4-packs of AAs and AAA's were 25 cents each.

I have to work tommorrow night so i dont know if i will get to target tommorrow, though i would like to get to the one closer to me to and check what they still have available. The price was marked 75% off on the shelves but was not ringing that way at the register. When i went to customer service i got back almost $5 thasts nothing to sneeze at so i am glad that i did.

LOL... that is so funny because they are oven mitts...... i picked up two that look like pigs and my 4 yr old loved it and wanted to use them as puppets. she told her daddy he had to make a stage for her...... Oh and I forgot to mention loads and loads of yarn. This was the reason I went back in and then spent over $60......... way too many good deals to be had!

Oh thats perfect!!! Thanks so much! Will be heading over there today!!:gd_not_ri

This is great, I've been a member for two days and have found a place for my Target addiction! Thanks for the heads up on the dollar spot!

Now here's a tip for you: I used to live in Round Rock,TX (moved to League City in May) and the Target there marks down most of their toys 50% off on CHRISTMAS EVE! Typically in the afternoon is when it takes place. I don't know if this is true for other Targets but its worth watching to see if it happens. My son likes those ridiculously expensive Power Ranger toys and I have gotten really good deals on them on Christmas Eve.

Renee

For those with a Super Target, or for those who can find these items in their regular Target, here are some printable coupons. All expire on 11/12/05:

$1.50 off Sonoma Seafood Fillets or Stuffed Fillets

$1 off any Bakery Pie

$1 off Market Pantry Russet Potatoes

$1 off any deli specialty Cheese

$1 off Hershey's Holiday Kisses

$1 off Frito Lay 12-sack

Here are some more printable coupons. These also expire 11/12/05.

$.75 off Archer Farms Calzones

$.75 off I Can't Believe It's Not Butter

$1 off Pepperidge Farms Stuffing exp

My Target's 90% off Halloween clearance was pretty lame, but I did find the Fuji disposable cameras for 74 cents with the $1.00 coupon inside. I bought 12, and used the $3.00 they 'paid' me to buy them to buy a bag of Milky Way Midnight minis. Mmmm...

Fuji camera UPC 07410121855

I didn't even see any of those cameras at the store here. :( I don't think that any even made it to the clearance. I did get some of those cheesy horror movies at the Dollar Spot for a quarter tho. :D They're so bad they're funny. LOL

These were not in Halloween packaging at all. Some posters have found them in the infants department, some by the cash register. I found them with all the other disposable cameras in Electronics.

Here's a picture of the packaging on an older package. As you can see, there's no Halloween markings at all.

http://www.thetwistergroup.com/store/image.php?imagefile=DBL%3C%3EQUICKSNAP-SF800.JPG