Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Hey there...sorry didnt get back on here last night...anyhow the mixer:

It's a stand mixer that is detachable, the mixer comes off so you could use it as a hand mixer as well. The model # is 64695

upc code :040094646951

IMO The glass bowl that is comes with is worth way more than 8 bucks!!!

It also comes with the dough hooks.

I think they are making way for the new model, the new one has a different patterned class bowl.

Hope that helps!

OO here's a link to the one I bought!

http://www.hamiltonbeach.com/kitchen_appliances/food_prep/standmixers/64695.html

Oh and Pam, quick question..I wentto another Target yesterday who also had the Batman game on clearance, but for 7.98 instead of the 3 and change I bought it for at another Target...I scanned it and it came up at 7.98....do you know why that would be? Does each store decide when to further markdown or is that corporate?

You would think I would know this, I used to work at Target in the early 90's.....old age playing havok on me!!! LOL LOL

Just figured maybe you or someone here would have a clue as to why this is. I also noticed it with several other items......

I hope this thread stays active, as posters share their hints and clearance finds at Target. I've been Perimeter Perusing Target for about three years now, and find it helps me get through from one BF to the following year.

. . .

I hope y'all find this information helpful, and would love to know of other Perimeter Perusers tricks that I may not have covered!

:) Great Post thanks so much for your work in laying out the details of Target's discounts.

C

You know, I am in Target fairly regularly and I have never seen the Dollar section...where is it and do all Target's have it?

The section with the dollar merchandise is called The One Spot. As far as I know, all Targets have it, but I have heard some of the stores that are currently undergoing remodeling may not have it until the remodel is finished.

It is located behind the shopping carts and across from the snack bar right by the front doors at the Gator Town Target. I have heard of them being located in various locations, but that is the most common location I have heard about.

Hey there...sorry didnt get back on here last night...anyhow the mixer:

It's a stand mixer that is detachable, the mixer comes off so you could use it as a hand mixer as well. The model # is 64695

upc code :040094646951

IMO The glass bowl that is comes with is worth way more than 8 bucks!!!

It also comes with the dough hooks.

I think they are making way for the new model, the new one has a different patterned class bowl.

Hope that helps!

OO here's a link to the one I bought!

http://www.hamiltonbeach.com/kitchen_appliances/food_prep/standmixers/64695.html

TY! TY! TY!

I am definitely going to go look at my Target for that tomorrow. Thanks!

Me too, as soon as I cash my paycheck!

Oh and Pam, quick question..I wentto another Target yesterday who also had the Batman game on clearance, but for 7.98 instead of the 3 and change I bought it for at another Target...I scanned it and it came up at 7.98....do you know why that would be? Does each store decide when to further markdown or is that corporate?

From what I have seen, corporate markdowns only happen on 'seasonal' items. The One Spot is considered all seasonal, but they will put out the new merchandise before the old stuff gets clearanced, so you may have to scan several items to see if any of the One Spot items have been clearanced.

As far as other departments go, as I explained in the Newbie Guide above, different Targets do mark down percentages at different times, depending on how well the item is selling at it's current price. My store tends to run a month behind on mark downs that are not done by corporate. But if they don't sell out after about a month, they do eventually hit the 75% off clearance.

:) Great Post thanks so much for your work in laying out the details of Target's discounts.

Thank you! It's nice to be appreciated.

Thanks for the great info. I just found this site yesterday and I'm loving it! I'm off tomorrow and have a shopping list all ready :)

Welcome to the gottadeal.com forums! I hope you can find the items you're looking for on clearance!

Eeeek!!

I was just told on the AOL Target board by a Target team member that starting with the Hallowe'en clearance, seasonal clearance will no longer follow a set schedule, such as the one posted above. I hope that's not true; we'll just have to wait and see.

Found some Cartoon Network - Kids next door toys on clearance.

They have the stuffed characters that come with parachutes for 4.50 each and we bought the "ROADSTER" car that comes with a character for 3.68. It is 75% off.

Susan

What an awesome thread.

I am so glad that I found this place.

We hit Target today.

Picked up some pjs, pants, and tops

for my youngen and a pj set for a gift- all for under $20!

No dollar deals at my Target, though.

Actually, the clearanced stuff on the endcaps

wasn't very good. The best deals here were

on the clothing.

gee i'm not sure. i didnt buy any but what a great idea. they were all the old horror movies that they had when i was a kid on saturday afternoon creature double feature.. ones like "the brain that wouldnt die" "haunted mansion" etc. etc. when i went the halloween stuff wasnt 30% off so i'm not sure. let us know if you find out. kathy

Just a reminder for you auto AAA members out there.....

If you go to the AAA website, there is a Target Store link. As a AAA member you can shop regular target items and receive 10% off online. I know none of us likes to pay full price, but if there is an item you just have to have then this is the way to go!

Just a reminder for you auto AAA members out there.....

If you go to the AAA website, there is a Target Store link. As a AAA member you can shop regular target items and receive 10% off online. I know none of us likes to pay full price, but if there is an item you just have to have then this is the way to go!

You can't stack the 10% off coupon code that GottaDeal has posted. I was hoping it was possible, but it won't work.