Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

For anyone in the Orlando area, I just called three Targets who confirmed seasonal is still at 50% off and will not change today. The wouldn't say if it would be 75% tomorrow but I'm going to be there bright and early in hopes it is!

Too funny. I called the one by the Millenia Mall and FL Mall this morning and was told the same thing. On Thursday(?) a cashier at the Millenia Mall Super Target told me Saturday was the 75% off magic day - grr. I'm just glad I called ahead!

KODIS97

I was just at the Target at Lake Wylie last night. It seems like they have marked the toys down even lower than last night because the doodle monsters were $6.98. I decided to volunteer and work 12 hours today so right after work I am heading back. I can't wait for Christmas items to go 75% off.

I just told my dh that christmas next year will be celebrated the 1st week of Jan.!! We paid $60 for that thing! :(:eek:

I feel the same way but what I do is keep the receipts and buy the clearance one and turn around and return it with the other receipt, as long as its within the stores accepted return dates. Target is nice because its 90 days, so I know if I buy late Nov or so that I can return it. The kids don't even know it because I carry the receipts in the car and bring the item to the car, get the receipt and return it. I don't do this with all things but have on some larger buys. I loved when Amazon did 75% right before the holiday, got some great last min things and they all got here in time.

Funny, I do that too, I just charge things on one Credit card, and if I find it cheaper, I use my other CC, I just bought the victoria Hagen chairs for 29.98, that I had bought right after thanksgiving for 119.99 each! So I saved 90 dollars each on 2 chairs! That is worth throwing them in the van and cruising to another target 5 minutes away!

Funny, I do that too, I just charge things on one Credit card, and if I find it cheaper, I use my other CC, I just bought the victoria Hagen chairs for 29.98, that I had bought right after thanksgiving for 119.99 each! So I saved 90 dollars each on 2 chairs! That is worth throwing them in the van and cruising to another target 5 minutes away!

Yes it was! Great deal, I got some chairs early fall and wanted to do the same thing (got them at 50%) but they never made it to 75%, oh well, love to have gotten them at $17 versus $35.... I hate buying something and it goes on sale like that, $1 or $2, I am not going to mess with it but when you can save $5 or more than its worth it. Funny thing, I took back some of the $1 spot items before they went on sale because I didn't need them, I guess I get tired of having stuff lie around. Now if I had bought them at a quarter, well they can lie around LOL......

I feel the same way but what I do is keep the receipts and buy the clearance one and turn around and return it with the other receipt, as long as its within the stores accepted return dates. Target is nice because its 90 days, so I know if I buy late Nov or so that I can return it. The kids don't even know it because I carry the receipts in the car and bring the item to the car, get the receipt and return it. I don't do this with all things but have on some larger buys. I loved when Amazon did 75% right before the holiday, got some great last min things and they all got here in time.

I never really thought about that. I think I may go to target tommorrow and find that vanity, then off to tru!! Thanks.

My SuperTarget in North Atlanta is still 50% today. Only a few items were 75% and they were up front in the $1 aisle. I guess I will wait for next week as there are still a lot of items left. I went to Walmart but I didn't really like anything that they had left.

Sometimes I get so jealous of everybody finding such good deals, my Target must be understocked or smaller because it has hardly anything on clearence, why are some Targets better than others, does anyone know? Do you need to shop more than once a week? I'd love to get clearence toys, but the selection is so poor

Do you mean this vanity ?

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-17/qid=1167531109/ref=sr_1_17/602-9310351-5488659?ie=UTF8&asin=B000FKIY6W

We tried to keep to a $100 limit for the kids (since we have 4) and this was a deal breaker... but a week before Christmas, thats all my daughter asked for! And of course, they were all out. I got a raincheck good til 2/07 for $44.88 but boy, if I can find it for $14.98 I would be thrilled!

It's a hit or miss at my Target too tjarena.

Sometimes I just pick odd times to go like first thing in the morning on a wed or thurs and I'll find a few things.

My target is currently 50% off too and toys were not as cheap as posted on here. Did pick up two spark art add on packs for the art easel, org. 4.99 marked down to 3.48. Not a big markdown but I was wanting this for my youngest two.

My SuperTarget (Miramar/Pembroke Pines) had Xmas stuff 75% off. No outdoor decorations left (even though I did score a box of three small clear lit xmas trees for outside for $5). They did have plenty of xmas trees, but I didn't check them out (I scored last year with a $4 tree!) All 100ct lights were $0.49 -- I went crazy and bought a whole bunch. All holiday candies and gift sets were also 75%. I went home with Kisses and Reeses Peanut Butter cups pkgs for $0.50 each. So much for New Year's resolutions.

Toys were also on clearance. The Weebles Castle wasn't $8 as someone posted before, but it was $22, which is better than the original price of $39.99. Of course, I'm saving the receipt just in case.

We just got back from visiting the Inlaws in Tennesee and the Target's we drove by in KY, Tenn, and Cincy were all still 50 off! I kept hoping we would find ONE that was 75! Oh well! Will try another day! :( Ariel vanity for 14! WOW! Congrats to those of you that found that!!!!!! :)