Who do you shop with on Black Friday?

RossMAN

Who do you shop with on Black Friday?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you shop with on Black Friday?

• solitary shopper (alone)
    • partner in shopping crime (S.O., family, friend)
    • Friday family fun (husband, wife, kids and dog!)
    • sista shoppers (two girls shopping ... watch out)
    • just me and my goat ... my tote goat (woman using her man as a mule)
    • other ... please specify

:::sung to George Thorogood's I Drink Alone:::

I shop alone, yeah

with nobody else

I shop alone, yeah

with nobody else

You know when I shop alone

I prefer to be by myself...

Actually, if I could convince either of my guys (dh or ds) to get up and shop with me, it would be nice. But, neither of them will deign to even acknowledge that I'm up at that time of the morning on a day off from work and school. And since we're out of town at FIL's for the holiday weekend, I have no friends nearby to shop with.

I eventually meet up with family, but actual shopping is done by myself. On thanksgiving we give each other a store to go to. (mom, sister, and I). Once we go to all the stores we agreed on, we meet for lunch. Its great and I know if I couldn't make it to a particular store in time, one of them already got the stuff I wanted there

I go with my best friend, the hubby stays with our children. It's the one day of the year we can leave the house way before the sun comes up and stay out until we are completely broke without a husband calling and asking when we will be back. It's understood we are shopping hard and we are to be left alone unless there is a child emergency LOL

I've shopped in the past with my mom and sisters, and last year and this year I'll be shopping with my sister in laws. Only once have I went out by myself--I admit you can cover more ground alone, but it is imo more fun with others with you.

amy