Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

Photo

UPS delivery??

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Promom  OFFLINE  

Promom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 23, 2010 - 3:36 pm

I have two items coming via UPS. Both are "out for delivery" today. One says as of 4:31 a.m and the other says as of 2:30 a.m., but I haven't seen the UPS truck yet. I'm wondering if both packages are on the same truck and I hope the driver isn't working since 2 or 4 a.m.. These are the last two presents and every noise I hear I run cause one of the boxes is for dh and he's home from work.

#2 amyers12345  OFFLINE  

amyers12345

Unofficial Resident Tax Pro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,498 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 23, 2010 - 3:39 pm

Our UPS normally comes at 6:00 p.m., but has come as late as 10:00 just before the holidays. They work very long hours to get these delivered. If it's gone back, the status will say 'undeliverable' or 'delayed'.
The biggest impact you can make on the environment is to leave as little impact as possible. -Toyota :D

#3 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 64,603 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 23, 2010 - 3:42 pm

At this time of year UPS runs 2 times a day around here - mine was shown out for delivery at 3 a.m. - but just arrived - SHOULD be there soon - they DO deliver tomorrow - so if all else fails - they should come by then... Hang i n there ... :::hugs::::

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

#4 Cinnamonhuskies  OFFLINE  

Cinnamonhuskies

• 2,422 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 23, 2010 - 3:50 pm

I had them take one box all the way back to the UPS place by accident and had to redeliver the next day. The latest Ive had them deliver here was 5pm

In memory of Cinnamon 1998-2010 and Myka 2001-2015

Dog mom to Remington

#5 Jen198  OFFLINE  

Jen198

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 589 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Dec 23, 2010 - 4:05 pm

UPS delivered at 7:20 pm yesterday for my 2 boxes from Amazon, last year had a delivery from UPS at 8:00pm Christmas eve.
Cushing's Disease Stinks...:mad:

#6 Kibit13  OFFLINE  

Kibit13

• 1,412 Posts
  • Member since 2010

Posted Dec 23, 2010 - 7:36 pm

A few years ago Santa delivered a package to us on Christmas morning. It was pretty cool. I still haven't figured out why Santa wore a USPS uniform. I think he would have been much warmer in his big red coat, but he did have his Santa hat on!:holiday16 I hope you get your packages soon!

#7 magickallight  ONLINE  

magickallight

• 64,603 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Dec 24, 2010 - 2:03 am

I have two items coming via UPS. Both are "out for delivery" today. One says as of 4:31 a.m and the other says as of 2:30 a.m., but I haven't seen the UPS truck yet. I'm wondering if both packages are on the same truck and I hope the driver isn't working since 2 or 4 a.m.. These are the last two presents and every noise I hear I run cause one of the boxes is for dh and he's home from work.

Did they show up?

“The more I know about people, the more I love my dog.” ~ Mark Twain.

#8 Promom  OFFLINE  

Promom

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Dec 24, 2010 - 10:16 am

Both packages arrived about 8:00 p.m. Funny thing. One of the items was the Madden 11 I got half off during the special on the 9th. I hadn't received any shipping info so I called and complained. Well, last night I received two separate games. I've got to make sure they didn't charge be twice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users