Hottest Toys This Year?

Brad

My daughter is turning 3 on 10/23. I have seen advertisements for a Care Bear that reads special books that you can buy for it. I've been seeing the ads for weeks now but have not been able to locate the Care Bear in any store. Has anyone seen it anywhere?

Also, does anyone know when the new Star Wars movie come out? This one is for my big kid (my husband).:2tapdance

I have seen the share a story care bear at Walmart and at Target. It was $37.99 at Walmart, but I am not sure about Target.

Well, my lil one is too young to ask for anything other than maaamaaa!!! LOL so what do you get a lil one who will be just over 6 months? Actually, she'll be ALMOST 7 months (Jan 3...) We already picked up a Leapfrog for her (the one for 6-36 months...) just not sure what else she'll 'want' as this is our first (and of course, it's also the first grandchild too...and great grandchild...)

Ahh...Christmas is too soon this year!!! Maybe we should skip this year and just save the money to spend on NEXT christmas??? LOL And we can't get anything big on BF because we'll be visiting family in California and I can't imagine that the airline will let us take too much extra on the plane without charging...

Kriss

Well, my lil one is too young to ask for anything other than maaamaaa!!! LOL so what do you get a lil one who will be just over 6 months? Actually, she'll be ALMOST 7 months (Jan 3...) We already picked up a Leapfrog for her (the one for 6-36 months...) just not sure what else she'll 'want' as this is our first (and of course, it's also the first grandchild too...and great grandchild...)

Ahh...Christmas is too soon this year!!! Maybe we should skip this year and just save the money to spend on NEXT christmas??? LOL And we can't get anything big on BF because we'll be visiting family in California and I can't imagine that the airline will let us take too much extra on the plane without charging...

Kriss

Baby Einstein videos are great !!! They are very educational and contain lots of bright colors that children love. They are for 0-3 years. I sit my daughter (who is severly disabled) in front of them and even she reacts to them!!

Can you suggest some toys for 3 yr old girl? My DD likes toys which can do things. She does not like things like doll etc which do not interact back. I think doodle bear would be a good one. Can anyone has has 3 yrs old can suggest me something.

Thanks

Simonalex

Can you suggest some toys for 3 yr old girl? My DD likes toys which can do things. She does not like things like doll etc which do not interact back. I think doodle bear would be a good one. Can anyone has has 3 yrs old can suggest me something.

My DD will be 3.5 next month and she LOVES her LeapPad! That has been one of the best investments by far! She still plays with the My First LeapPad too since they have different books. Some things she has been asking for -Doodle Bear, Share A Story Carebear, My Little Pony: Good Morning Sunshine, anything Dora, Baby Annabell (cries, laughs, burps etc) and anything Barbie.

Can you suggest some toys for 3 yr old girl?Simonalex

Play-doh and Play-doh sets. My younger daughter absolutely loved Play-doh from the time she was about 3 until age 6 or so. It's good for developing hand strength for writing later on.

Can you suggest some toys for 3 yr old girl?

Thanks

Simonalex

What about some children's musical instruments? If you can stand the racket!! Nothing like music to nurture a childs creative thinking. Also I like the share a story Care Bear. My daughter is turning 3 this Sunday (YEAH-HAPPY B-DAY LEXI !!!) and I'm planning on getting it for her for X-MAS.

HI everyone,

Thanks for ideas.

I already have leappad in my list. Music is out of question. DH can;t stand those things. SHe has a lot of playdoh. I didn't know about care bear reading thing- will look into thta. I also got to know doodle bear from this site and really liked it. I will look for deals on that.

she also got a My little pony bike recently.

Thanks everyone

Simonalex

Thanks

Simonalex

my niece (will be 3 a week after xmas lol) loves the little people and pop-onz stuff, anything spongebob or dora/diego. i picked up the dora candy land game using the BOGO offer online for her (and the dora chutes and ladders for my older niece - she'll be 5 next month). she also loves the elmo dolls, but they get annoying REAL fast lol.