TOP TOY! Little Mommy Sweet as Me Doll, Caucasian Now ONLY $5.00 @ Walmart.com

magickallight

This is a TOP Toy this year and Walmart.com is blowing other sites away with their Price! :)

Little Mommy Sweet as Me Doll, Caucasian

$5.00

# Site to Store® - Free shipping to your store.

# Will arrive on or before Dec 24

http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/02/70/84/87/0002708487256_300X300.jpg

The Little Mommy Sweet as Me Doll is perfect for your daughter's nurturing and role play activities. She's sure to love the Little Mommy doll's super-cute outfits.

Little Mommy Sweet as Me Doll, Caucasian:

* Dressed up and ready to play

* Includes clothing for a cold winter day, a play date and bed time

* Doll is 14.5" tall

Age Start: 1 Year

Age End: and up

Model No.: T1252

Shipping Weight (in pounds): 1.4

Product in Inches (L x W x H): 7.5 x 5.0 x 14.5

LINK

Edited by magickallight

I'm not sure that this doll does come with extra clothes. The description says it does, but the picture doesn't show it and one of the comments says that there weren't any extra clothes in hers. Still a good deal on the doll, even without the extras.

Thanks for pointing that out. The description is very misleading! I just canceled my order...dd will have enough dolls, and I was really only buying this so she could change the clothes on it, since she won't have another doll like that...

I bought this the other day when it was $8. I haven't received it yet. Will Walmart.com do a price adjustment or should I rebuy and take it back to the store when it comes in?

I'd buy another than return the $8 one to the store when it comes in.

I got one for $5.00! Will go great with the baby Cinderella I got at Target on BF for $5! ;)

They absolutely will not price match walmart.com versus their in-store prices, so I doubt they would price adjust...I agree with Jen8112...that's what I would do...

I'm thinking she bought it online for $8. I know it's been on there for that price maybe a couple days. You could either go through the hassle of callling customer service and checking to see if they would give you a $3 credit or just order another and return the $8 one when it comes in.

I'm thinking she bought it online for $8. I know it's been on there for that price maybe a couple days. You could either go through the hassle of callling customer service and checking to see if they would give you a $3 credit or just order another and return the $8 one when it comes in.

:gdyeahthat: I just didn't want to have to reorder it and have another package come in. My husband will have an anuerysm!:tongue1: