Walmart Wii Remote, Nunchuck & Game Of choice $35 Plus $5.94 Shipping

Kayshar13

I would jump on this if we didn't already have 4 remotes. I can't believe they even have Just Dance 2, Epic Mickey, and Mario Galaxy 2 on there as choices.

I didnt even know they had mini remotes. My 5 year old does fine with the regular ones so I guess with pass on the deal even though it's a great one.

wow - Wii Sports Resort is also one of the games. This would be a great starter kit if you just bought a Wii cause that game comes with one of the new Motionplus remotes!

I didnt realize this... For the $40 (including shipping) you would get two remotes (one Motionplus) and a regular one. Im in for this one. My kids will be having sleepovers next month and two more remotes would def. help managing the kids.

Did anyone notice the breakdown from the receipt. They are charging $20 for the remote and $15 for the game.

Edited by 1josh

Does anyone else think this is a pricing mistake? When I clicked on this deal earlier this week it had ( ) out beside the more expensive games and had an added price beside those. So Epic Mickey might have been on the list but it said something like Epic Mickey (+$18.00) or something to that effect. Now none of those prices are listed out to the side, and they just added Babysitting Mama!!!! Umm, that game alone is 40.00 and a new release like Epic Mickey.

I've never had a pricing mistake issue with Walmart, wonder if they'll cancel these or just let them go through or if they are really just reducing prices that much.....??

:cool: I always get my 14 year old son a game he's not expecting for Christmas. This deal was too good to pass up since he had Super Mario Galaxy on his list when it came out. I used an old gift card to cover S&H and part of the cost. This is a great deal! :D