What time do you get in line?

RossMAN

What time do you get in line on Black Friday morning?  

614 members have voted

1. 1. What time do you get in line on Black Friday morning?

• Thanksgiving Day just after dinner - hardcore BF shopper!
    • Midnight - 2AM
    • 2AM - 4AM
    • 4AM - 6AM
    • 6AM - 8AM
    • That's what your spouse or children are for
    • None of the above I prefer to shop online @ GottaDeal.com

Do you mean scout out Sawgrass Mills in advance? Sounds like a plan to me!

Yeah, and my aunt wants to drive around the area to know the location of Walmart and Walgreens, so that we can try to go there too. We've never been to Ft Lauderdale, so we are afraid of getting lost and end up wasting precious time.

Yeah, and my aunt wants to drive around the area to know the location of Walmart and Walgreens, so that we can try to go there too. We've never been to Ft Lauderdale, so we are afraid of getting lost and end up wasting precious time.

That is a great idea for 2 reasons:

1) You're unfamiliar with the roads, entrances/exits, store locations and parking.

2) When you get in line early in the morning it will be DARK so it's better to scout before BF arrives.

Smart thinking :)

That is a great idea for 2 reasons:

1) You're unfamiliar with the roads, entrances/exits, store locations and parking.

2) When you get in line early in the morning it will be DARK so it's better to scout before BF arrives.

Smart thinking :)

Thanks! Yeah, my aunt is a smart person. And yeah, it will be dark and very cold.... brrrrrrr (at least for Brazilian people... I usually freeze in Orlando in December...)

I'm not far from Ft Lauderdale and if it's similar there like it is here there's a Walgreens on every corner. And a CVS on the opposite corner.

I haven't been or Sawgrass Mills yet. hmmm might have to check it out. I was going to check out the 2 level Target, as soon as I remember where I saw it. (It was either Boca Raton or Deerfield Beach, I know that much, and it was on US1).

I'm not far from Ft Lauderdale and if it's similar there like it is here there's a Walgreens on every corner. And a CVS on the opposite corner.

There is a Target at Sawgrass Mills, 2 Walgreens nearby, and a Walmart almost inside Sawgrass Mills. I've searched online!

I'm going to be at best buy, figuring they have the items i want on sale, Thanksgiving night after they close. Last year at 10 PM there were already 400 people in line on Thursday night. So I'm counting on being one of there first 40 in line, I'm going to check it out ever couple hours starting at around 4 PM, when people start waiting, I'm there, thanksgiving dinner or no thanksgiving dinner :)

Last year at 10 PM there were already 400 people in line on Thursday night. So I'm counting on being one of there first 40 in line, I'm going to check it out ever couple hours starting at around 4 PM, when people start waiting, I'm there, thanksgiving dinner or no thanksgiving dinner :)

You're kidding me.

On Thanksgiving day at 10PM they already had 400 people in line --- 8 hours before they open?

Hardcore.

I'm from a small town, I could get to WalMart at 5:30AM and still get what I wanted. There would be a nice sized crowd, but nothing like you guys are talking about.

This year though, I'm living in a larger city and it will be interesting to see what the crowds will be like. I'll get there earlier than usual just in case.

I live in the middle of nowhere and last year there was still Wal Mart stuff at 10 am at the little wal mart--but this year they closed that one and built another Supercenter, so between now and then I have to familiarize myself with it's layout as compared to mine. It's closer to Target, staples, kohl's and on the way to BB and Circuit City.

Last year I got in line before 4am at best buy and there were more than 60 or 70 people in front of me. When vouchers were handed out, the top items were already gone by my time (including the laptop)

thank goodness somebody next to me in line had a wife at office max who said they only had 10 people in line. I went over, got a voucher for the laptop, went back to bet buy, and was just in time to get into the store (and the nice people around me let me back into my good place in line, since by then i'd say there were 1000 people in line).

Last year I got to Sears at 4 am and I was the first person there. There were maybe 10 people outside Best Buy when I drove past. Nobody really started showing up till around 5 am.

Last year I got to Sears at 4 am and I was the first person there. There were maybe 10 people outside Best Buy when I drove past. Nobody really started showing up till around 5 am.

Should have hit the PX $25 gift card for the first 100 in the door plus an additional 10% off coupon for any one item first hour. No one else had cash door busters lol so the few hours in line were worth the cash plus 10% plus already cheap deals tax free. Can you tell I'm trying to get you to come with lol. I need someone to talk to and hold my place when I have to pee. Scared what being preggo is gonna do to my line standing ablitys lol

Mara

I'm from a small town, I could get to WalMart at 5:30AM and still get what I wanted. There would be a nice sized crowd, but nothing like you guys are talking about.

This year though, I'm living in a larger city and it will be interesting to see what the crowds will be like. I'll get there earlier than usual just in case.

Lol I'm wondering if it would pay to stake out remote walmarts and such for lkater in the dy drive by's for stuff you didn't get :)

Mara