Zebra Pillow Pet--Please help!!

B&H

For those in the midwest,Meijer has a ton of them and you can use the $5 off coupon today.

I got the panda one and had to literally dig through a box of them 5 feet tall.

Unfortunately I didn't find any zebras or giraffes but I would have bought them to send to folks looking for these.

I emailed Pillow Pets about a month ago and have yet to receive a response. I've called all the Justice stores in Alabama, Georgia, and North Florida. I even called California as my oldest DD is stationed there. Still no luck. Please keep your eyes out for me. I appreciate any help!! Also, if anyone is looking for anything else, please let me know as I have seen almost everything "hot" this year in my area.

I called our local pharmac which was the first ones to carry them when they came out. They had a lot of rare ones, but said they have never seen a zebra or girraffe....But If I find one I will send it to whoever wants it as long as you pay shipping. Would be happy to help ya'll out!

I looked several places today while I was out and no one had the zebra or Giraffe at $19.99.The Kiosk in the mall had them for 49.99.She said she had them in stock but didn't have them out.I didn't ask to see it because I didn't know if anyone wanted to pay that price.If anyone is interested I could find out more.I am in Arkansas.

I emailed Pillow Pets about a month ago and have yet to receive a response. I've called all the Justice stores in Alabama, Georgia, and North Florida. I even called California as my oldest DD is stationed there. Still no luck. Please keep your eyes out for me. I appreciate any help!! Also, if anyone is looking for anything else, please let me know as I have seen almost everything "hot" this year in my area.

Which ones are you looking for?

If I find any of the "rare" ones,I'll be happy to send them along.

:)

I just saw one on mypillowpets.com they had 18" one for 24.99 and 11" one for 15.99. I hope you are able to find one. My son only wanted the ladybug easy enough to find. Good luck.

Yes they show them with prices but when you try to add to cart they are unavailable.

My local Rite Aid has lots and they had the dolphin (which I had never seen before) and the panda and penguin but no zebra. You may want to check there though if you have one nearby. Also, an odd place that has them is Petsmart. My local one has a couple of huge bins, again if you have a Petsmart nearby you might want to call.

She wants the large one (regular size) as her siblings are getting other versions. Unfortunately, they are also out of stock. Thanks for the link though. I will check back with them.

The Pillow Chums site has giraffes and frogs and they currently say in stock. They also have several sizes to choose from. I can't post a link because I don't have enough posts, but if you search kellytoys pillow chums it should come up.

My husband called Pillow Pets today. They said they will have the Giraffe available again in February so looks like my son will be getting it for his bday. I may check out Hallmark to see if I can get him a frog for now. Try calling them to see when the Zebra will be available again.

My husband called Pillow Pets today. They said they will have the Giraffe available again in February so looks like my son will be getting it for his bday. I may check out Hallmark to see if I can get him a frog for now. Try calling them to see when the Zebra will be available again.

If you shop in FW, these were at the Ann's Hallmark in Northcrest Shopping Center. PM if you need more details. Hope you get one!

They were $25 but there are coupons for 40% off one item (sent to me in the mail)and also there were the $10 off ones,if you happened to print those off.

Not sure if this is everywhere or not, but our Petco and Petsmart in town sell pillow pets as well. I looked through them last night, but couldn't find a zebra- sorry! I just thought I'd let you know to check your local petstores. I have never thought to check a petstore for them. HTH