50% off and fs @ nononsense.com 6Pk of mens socks for $2.99

shanni

This was a great deal. I ordered $100 worth of stuff.... socks and PJ pants for everyone! But what has me worried is that I placed my order on Nov 29th and my order is STILL showing as pending. I got a comfirmation, but thats it. I've sent 2 emails asking when they estimate my items to be shipped, but I havent heard back. Anyone else having this problem?

I NEVER got an order confirmation--or a shipping email or anything. I checked my acct. online and it says PAID, nothing says backordered or shipped...I don't understand, never happened to me before.

I sent them an email. It has been 10 days.... I checked my spam folder numerous times, NOTHING from them. AARRRGHHH. :mad:

I ordered before I posted this, mine just shipped out yesterday:tongue1:

How do you know that? Is it listed somewhere on you order history? Mine only says "paid" -no ship, no pending, there is not even a column for it...not on my screen.

I have been on hold 10 min. waiting for a live person......

Ok she insisted I got an order confirmation (not!) Told her I checked spam folder and searched my emails by keyword "socks" and "no nonsense" (google mail).

Seemed a little irritated...maybe 8 or 10 thousand others are calling her wanting to know where their order is because they didn't get any confirmation either.... She said that her company normally gets 2,000 orders a week and that particular week they got 10,000 orders. (I guess that shows the power of gottadeal, huh?)

How do you know that? Is it listed somewhere on you order history? Mine only says "paid" -no ship, no pending, there is not even a column for it...not on my screen.

I have been on hold 10 min. waiting for a live person......

I got a shipment notification

I called their CS today as I ordered 11/30 and they charged my debit card. Lady told me the same...there was 10,000 orders placed so they are working hard to catch up. The weird thing is that when i tried to log in online it tells me I have NO account with them. I did get a confirmation of order email and like I said, they charged my dc. The lady at CS says they just put a hold ont he cc orders and not actually charge them til the order is shipped. I am praying I don't get charged twice. She also said they should be fufilling the orders the beginning of next week.

My order shows as PAID and not pending. i have received NOTHING from them, no shipping, no email, nothing. GRRRR my feet are cold, I need socks lol.

Sounds like you and I are in the same boat, no email, nothing...but they took the $$ from my credit card! It is marked PAID. NO SOCKS YET :2bat: that lady better hope I don't have to call her again.