Stackable Codes buy 5 items total $99.84 for $25.84 @ sallybeauty.com

simplydivine

One must remember too that deals that are posted one day may not work the next day, codes expire, product goes out of stock or the company pulls the promotion. Just saw that with Target and the LOTR DVD set, they didn't want to honor the deal so they cancelled the orders. Its fustrating but common.

Thanks for posting!! I ordered everything and it worked great for me. I just got my Sally Beauty Book in the mail with some newer codes so I used 444626 for the free Bag and 444223 for the free mini flat iron . Also used the previous posted 444512 and 555156 codes. THANKS! Great xmas gifts

I couldn't get the curling iron code to work either, so I just removed that item from my cart...didn't need one anyway. I used the codes that the OP and hsutyak provided and paid the same price. Still an amazingly awesome deal...and I got the bag...thanks so much guys !:D

has anyone heard anything or received their orders? I havent heard a peep

Haven't heard anything. I didn't sign up for an account and have no way of tracking my order because you have to log in. I'm pretty sure I checked out as a guest. They sent me an email confirming my order and it says click here to check status but it just goes to the log in page.

I just checked my account - it states "this order has not yet shipped" But they have taken the money out of my account. I don't think they would cancel the orders now....that would be a lot of refunding they would have to do!!

~ Kim

Too bad this deal wouldn't work with a pair of hair clippers. I need to buy a pair of them for someone on my Christmas list. ...... man this is tempting.

enter code & you'll receive $60 off your online order of Oster classic 76'' clippers with detachable blades

* This offer expires December 31, 2010.

don't know if this works you can give it a try

Check your orders. Mine has been "shipped" but the only thing they are sending is the flat iron. Everything else is a quantity of 0. Invoice says they owe me my money back, but of course, they haven't refunded that. One $19 flat iron is not worth the $27 they took from my account for this order.

Check your orders. Mine has been "shipped" but the only thing they are sending is the flat iron. Everything else is a quantity of 0. Invoice says they owe me my money back, but of course, they haven't refunded that. One $19 flat iron is not worth the $27 they took from my account for this order.

Mine still hasn't been shipped. :no:

I placed my order on 11/29 and all the codes worked, but I just checked the status and there weren't any orders in there. Hopefully it is just taking longer to show up in my account. I am a bit worried it will not go through, but I did receive a confirmation email.:confused: