TRU line report

siczlo

Went back out at 3:30... the parking lot looked a whole lot different... no lines, the place was reasonable busy but not crowded, got what i wanted (surprisingly they had any left). The cashiers were actually waiting for people to come up. Chatted with the clerk for a bit about the rush earlier. Now if all BF's could be like that LOL

was #100 in line @ 7:45 (in the rain!!) manager came down line handing out tickets for netbooks, ipods, etc. counted groups of 50, let first group in at 10pm, 3 mins later next group, every 3 mins let 50 in until they reached 300 then waited 15 mins before 50 more entered. I was only interested in toys for ages 4 and under and manage to get what was on my list, saved $160 so it was worth it!!

The line was so long out here that we did not get inside until after 11! But I got EVERYTHING I went for and saved a fortune so it was worth standing in the cold rain! I think TRU had the fastest, most organized cashiers out of ANY store this weekend! I was VERY impressed how well they handled a crowd twice the size of Best Buys!

In another city one woman threatened to pull a gun on people if they did not let her cut in line.

:( These are the ppl that give us a bad name. What could have been so valuable to her that called for that?

If people actually watched for deals year round there would not be such mass hysteria on BF as they'd know a good deal from a lukewarm one.