Pizza Hut customer appreciation day - Oct 4th

Mike

I went to pick up my Pizza's last night, and they had a guy standing on the sidewalk with a sign that said "$4.99 Medium Pizza, Carry-Out only." When I called them, the guy that answered knew nothing about it. Of course, he didn't know about the Buy a Large, get one for $.25, either, so I guess that's to be expected. :)

I went to pick up my Pizza's last night, and they had a guy standing on the sidewalk with a sign that said "$4.99 Medium Pizza, Carry-Out only." When I called them, the guy that answered knew nothing about it. Of course, he didn't know about the Buy a Large, get one for $.25, either, so I guess that's to be expected. :)

So, they had a guy standing out there with a $4.99 sign but didn't know anything about it?

:hungry:

So, they had a guy standing out there with a $4.99 sign but didn't know anything about it?

:hungry:

Exactly. I wanted to ask the manager why they were paying a guy to do that when a couple of staples and a wooden stake would have accomplished the same thing. The guy at the register was not the brightest crayon in the box.