Cuponk $2 after coupon at Target's Pre-BF 4-day sale (Starts today 8am!)

B&H

If you need batteries the deal gets even sweeter. If you buy the Energizer 24 pack of size AA (others may work too, this is what I needed) there is a coupon for $5 off the purchase of the batteries and the Cuponk game. So I got $27 worth of stuff for only $9. The coupon says it for any Hasbro game over $9, and the Cuponk, is pictured on it. It worked, even though it's on sale.

Is the coupon on the battery packs? Thanks!

I got this at an even sweeter deal. YMMV- I bought 3 cuponks and used 3 of the $5 coupons bringing the total to $6 and then used the $5 off 3 Hasbro games coupon bringing the 3 of them down to $1. I did 6 of them in 1 transaction. The cashier just pushed it through. So, 6 of them for $2.

If you need batteries the deal gets even sweeter. If you buy the Energizer 24 pack of size AA (others may work too, this is what I needed) there is a coupon for $5 off the purchase of the batteries and the Cuponk game. So I got $27 worth of stuff for only $9. The coupon says it for any Hasbro game over $9, and the Cuponk, is pictured on it. It worked, even though it's on sale.

Where is the battery coupon? Is it on the batteries? Or on another site? Thank you ;)

Where is the battery coupon? Is it on the batteries? Or on another site? Thank you ;)

Yes, it's on the batteries. Hope you were able to find it!

I should add I found the batteries that had the coupon in electronics. Not sure if I mentioned that before.

• 2 weeks later...