BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

Do you think the Nook will be available online?

I think it might be. They show the "Coming soon" button like they had last year before items went on-sale. They also have the original price on it, like they did last year as well. Cross your fingers.

I want the Sony Vaio $499.99 package with the computer that comes with the bag and movie. Will the whole package come up together when the sale goes live, or will I have to add each item to my cart?

Price just dropped to $629.99.

Edited by Kim3498

where is the coming soon? dont see it

I'm not sure if it's on all things, I'm just watching the Sony Laptops at the moment, and they have the coming soon button on them with the original price. Last year they would adjust the price and then replace the coming soon button with an add to cart button. I'm hoping that's the case this year.

I want the Sony Vaio $499.99 package with the computer that comes with the bag and movie. Will the whole package come up together when the sale goes live, or will I have to add each item to my cart?

If it is a package it will be all together one click I bought a HP Pavilion laptop package with bag, antivirus software and printer from them online 3 years ago and only had to add the package not things separately.