BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

Well, iI got my two Acer laptops that I ordered, today. The model shown that was available online, that night, was brown, and they sent me black. Not a big enough deal to complain about, even though I did think the brown was prettier than the black. Oh, well, I'm happy. I didn't expect the laptops to be of great quality, but they're built very nice, EXTREMELY thin and light too, which was a nice bonus and so far the battery has outlasted my expectations!

I just got my Harmony Remote today. I LOVE it and set up was a breeze! Can't believe BB charges $100 to set one of these up! Of course I only had 4 things to program, some people might have a lot more. ;)

Happy to hear that. I got mine over the weekend with my new receiver but didn't have time to set either up. Hopefully I'll get around to it this weekend and I'll have as much luck as you :)

My $40 iTunes card ($50 value) and ds pictionary game came yesterday. This streamline they use is too slow!

I ordered thanksgiving night, it was "on it's way" the 30th, but tracking didn't show up until the 2nd and then most of it was lacking in information for the whereabouts until it finally was delivered yesterday.

I hope if I order something online again during free shipping, that the shipping isn't slow again!