Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

on my online flyer it says the game I want for the 360 will be available online but it is not available online right now, I assume that means they will make it available when the sale starts but who knows. I have someone in store just in case! Thanks for posting the time, I didn't want to sit up until midnight to find out I had to get back up at 3 lol!

So maybe some can help me figure this out :)

I want to get DD a mini quad and here is the link for it on the website:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/14956303?wmlspartner=RjWYtCqO0*M&sourceid=17537933851012163666

So it says in store, but it also says that it ships in original packaging. Does this mean it will be online as well? Also does anyone know if they still do site to store with BF sales?

And the $4 pj's I'm assuming are in store only?

Thanks, I just figured it out :) The only thing I have not figured out is sight to store, does anyone know if they still do it for BF? It would save me on shipping plus at 8 months pregnant, I don't have the energy to fight over one in the store :)

Thanks, I just figured it out :) The only thing I have not figured out is sight to store, does anyone know if they still do it for BF? It would save me on shipping plus at 8 months pregnant, I don't have the energy to fight over one in the store :)

I got a lot of things with site to store last year. I'm sure it will be available for a lot of things this year too! :)

I'm hoping the Shark steam mop is available online. I just got back from the store (was there 2 hours). I had several items I hoped to get but that was the one item I "had" to get. Gone before I got to it. The place was crazy.

The ad says that it will be available online.