Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

In the past, I believe Walmart has put their items online in the early morning on Friday, usually after midnight PT.

Also, we have updated the links on the BF ad item listing. Items that don't have links are scheduled to be in-store only (at least as of now).

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridaySales/Store/WalMart

The items that are linked are scheduled to be available for online ordering.

Can I get the same deals online as if I were in the store on Black Friday?? Im new to this site and really really dont want to miss out on my stuff that I need if I can't do it online.

No one knows yet what will and what won't be available online for Black Friday. If you are going after a heavy hitter item (laptop, tv, etc) then your best bet would probably go to the actual store EARLY.

hth

Thanks Brad!! Now I don't have to worry about stressing to get the BluRay player I wanted!! Already ordered and being shipped to the house for free!! If only all Black Friday shopping was this simple!

Same here was like "3 days of getting up early.......please no!" Got the BD player for the same price and I can sleep in on Saturday!!!

No one knows yet what will and what won't be available online for Black Friday. If you are going after a heavy hitter item (laptop, tv, etc) then your best bet would probably go to the actual store EARLY.

hth

Actually if you go to your store map and click on an item it will tell you if it's going to be online too. Looks like laptops are instore only and TVs are also online. I didn't check all of them so check the items you want. ;)

The items they are previewing for the Thursday sale, will they be a lower price on Thurs? The coat I want to get dd is listed for $35 on the preview but that's the price it always is. I'm confused.

If you are talking about the 4 in 1 jacket systems they are showing for me at $18. Looks like a pretty good jacket for a good price. HTH

Thanks so much, I got 2 of the bluray players, after reading the reviews for the magnavox I didnt want that so I got the ones for saturday. Reviews look pretty good for that one.

Netflix on tv here I come, lol........

I wasn't impressed with the Magnavox either! I got the Samsung one for $138. Even though the Sony is "wifi ready" you still have to buy an adapter to actually be wifi (70-80 bucks) So I went with the Samsung that is actually wifi ready!

I wasn't impressed with the Magnavox either! I got the Samsung one for $138. Even though the Sony is "wifi ready" you still have to buy an adapter to actually be wifi (70-80 bucks) So I went with the Samsung that is actually wifi ready!

The Sony Blu-ray player they have on sale for $158 is 3D ready, wifi INCLUDED, and also streams Netflix. I know this for a fact because I just got mine from the Fedex guy. The $94 one is the one that needs the wifi adapter.

I just picked up the more expensive TomTom from the site at the BF price. They showed the Ease at the $59 price maybe an hour ago, but the item has suddenly disappeared. The GPS was the only 5 a.m. item I was looking at, so now I can move on to other stores instead of putting wal-mart in my 5 a.m. plans.

Look up the items you want (even if not listed here, or on the walmart thanksgiving site) and type them in and you might get a surprise!

for those questioning the Magnavox blu ray

Magnavox MBP5120/F7 Features

- You can Instantly access music, movies including netflix Internet connection

- The built-in Wi-Fi connection lets you connect to the home network.

- Works with DVD Player as well as the Blu Ray Disc.