DS Lite for $89.97

3 boys

Thank you so much OP-I went to our Radio Shack since when I called they denied having any for that price. When I got there I had them scan a pink one and a red one-red 89.97 and pink 99.97. I picked up a red and a black for 89.97! Thank you so much! This saves me from going to WalMart on Black Friday!

Broke down and finally called our Radio Shack (never seen any game systems there) and they actually had them. I was SO surprised. Printed out the $10 off coupon making the price 79.97 and got a starter kit for 2.99!!! Thank You sooo much!! Awesome find!

I don't know if all of you have checked all threads on gottadeal but just fyi if you are seeking out ALL options, but from another thread here:

If you weren't able to get the dsi or dsi xl yesterday, amazon has a better deal with the a green or orange bundle that can be pre-ordered NOW and will go live friday also according to amazon's site. Those bundles are $149.99 including Mario Party DS AND a $25 gaming credit towards any physical game from amazon's video game store. (see below).

Basically, you're paying $99.99 for the Dsi, ~$25 for Mario Party DS and $25 towards an additional game (or games depending on price) you'll get later!

That has to be the best deal out there for the Dsi bundle of any sort!

$25 Bonus

Order this game and receive a $25 promotional credit toward the purchase of any physical item from the Amazon Video Games store (digital products not eligible) shipped and sold by Amazon.com. The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time

So if your Radio Shack Will take the 10 dollar coupon then you will save about 11 dollars with the RS deal...depends what color you/your kid wants.

Also right now they are having a black one, no bundle for 119 at Amazon...

Not sure why I cant get a link to come up like i type it in, Sorry everyone I'm new at this I just typed in $10 radio shack coupon (i'm on yahoo

retailmenot was one link that came up with a printable coupon, thats the one i used, hope it works

Not sure why I cant get a link to come up like i type it in, Sorry everyone I'm new at this I just typed in $10 radio shack coupon (i'm on yahoo

retailmenot was one link that came up with a printable coupon, thats the one i used, hope it works

don't apologize, everyone is new somewhere, some time :)

I found this: maybe this will work for y'all http://printable-coupons.blogspot.com/2007/02/radio-shack-coupons.html

it is in middle of page...

WOW, 1st call to the Radio Shack at my mall and they have a pink one on sale for $97!!!! Thanks OP!

I used the Entertainment Book $15 coupon and my pink DS Lite came out to be $82.xx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus I was able to get a pink protective case and a nylon carrier with 3 stylus for about $4-5 each!!!!! Amazing deal!!!! THANKS AGAIN OP!!!!

I wonder if I would be able to find one on Friday? Any markings on the shelf, or do you need to ask to have them scanned? This would be great, as I also have that entertainment book coupon!

I called and asked. They told me they would be on clearance until they were gone. I don't know if they are marked or not because my Stepdad picked up mine, but chances are if they have one it will be at clearance price.

I wonder if I would be able to find one on Friday? Any markings on the shelf, or do you need to ask to have them scanned? This would be great, as I also have that entertainment book coupon!

Mine had them in the glass top counter right at the register. They are clearly marked with a red sign saying "clearance" and the price and they actually showed me a Radio Shack ad that had them in it showing they were that price.

Thanks for posting this. It saved me getting up to got to Kmart this morning to try to get one. I found one for $97.XX and was willing to pay the $8 over the kmart price to get that extra sleep today. :-) I would not even have thought to check Radio Shack, but I went in and asked and they had it. Now I can stop listening to DS grunt and complain because his top screen isn't working half the time.

Just wanted to thank you for your feedback! I was able to pick up a silver one at the West Lebanon, NH radio shack. Unfortunately, I could not find my entertainment book coupon to make it an even sweeter deal...but that's one more "santa" gift checked off the list!