** Target 4-Day Pre-Black Friday (11/21 - 11/24) Sale Ad Posted **

Brad

Me too!!! That is exactly my plan. Although I was thinking about going Monday instead, but I'm afraid that they will be gone! I am also going to get a Leapster game and use a 5.00 coupon that I have so it would end up being like 7.49 since I am getting the Leapster BF from Walmart.

Where do you get the $5.00 coupon for the Leapter game?

I finally gave in and bought Go-Go for $49, now they are offering here for $45. I'm glad thing I kept the receipt close!

I would really like to get the Little People Nativity set - will that get any lower before Christmas?

Hey - you can go to Hasbro and print off a $5 coupon for GoGo. And then go to Target.com and print off the $10 off coupon they have for GoGo and bam you get her for $29.99.

What time do you suggest getting there for the netbook deal?

I just bought one tonight (Saturday, Nov. 20) at my local Target. I paid $239 and $12.99 for the sleeve. I plan to return tomorrow afternoon and get the price adjustment so I'll end up only paying $179 with a free sleeve.

Amazon also matched the price of $119.00 on the black DSi, which is what my daughter REALLY wanted, plus FREE Super Saver Shipping!!! Woooohooooo!

The white dsi is available online. Shipping was 4.44. Amazon is also matching the price with shipping at 5.95 or something like that. Thank you to the person who posted this originally!

Just got back from my Target...got a dsi and the net book. No lines, I was the first one there. When I got to electronics, they had a hard time finding the net book. My store had 15 so I was so happy that I was able to snag one. Thank you original poster, it was a great shopping day. :)

Just got home... scored 5 Acer netbooks. That covers most of the main items I was trying to get Black Friday. Also solves trying to find out how to get a netbook for my mom that was upset she couldn't go out to get the BF deals because she's watching the kids. Best deal, and unlike some stores they didn't have limits of 1. I got 1 for myself, 1 for my daughter, 1 for my son, 1 for my mom, and 1 for my sister-in-law. Makes BF a lot less stressful not having to take half the family with me to get the netbooks I needed to get hold of and able to help out my family at the same time.

Does anyone know if they will give me the $20 coupon discount on a Wii that I bought two weeks ago? I got DD the red one and there were limited quantities then, I can almost guarantee there will be few or none left in the morning.

Please help?!?!

Can't hurt to go or at least call and see what they can do. If you do it quickly they might be able to help you out. They are usually pretty good with price matching and they have decent customer service.

Got my Vizio 37" tv. I'm happy. They only had 3 in stock. Used my $100 Target Giftcard plus used my Target debit card for 5% off. So glad I don't have to deal with getting a tv on BF.

Netbooks and DSI's sold out within 10 minutes (if that). Line of about 20 people. I was 3rd in line.

Our Target had 27 netbooks. Everyone there at opening got one (about a dozen people). Only one in line for the DSi, so no problem for her. They did not have the netbooks out. Just had everyone line up at electronics and they pulled them to directly at the register. Had the sleeves behind the register as well.