Really great deal with stackable codes @ avenue.com

simplydivine

WOOT!! I was holding out - cause i don't really NEED anything ya know - but i was able to get 3 long sleeve tops and a pair of undies - using the new code that gave you the 40% off of 3 items and then the code that gives you the $15 off of $30

i used the $15 off of $30 first, applied it, and then used the 40% off of three and applied it -

my total was 12.92 (5.99 of it was shipping)

i got tees that were 9.99 each and the pair of undies were 3.96 each

Ribbed Tai Neck Tee (got it in grey, beet, and mushroom)

Question - How can your total come to under $15.00 + shipping if you use the $15.00 off $30.00 code? Do you apply it BEFORE the 40% off code? :confused:

I added 3 items to my cart, priced 19.99, 5.96 and 9.96. Subtotal was 35.91. Then I added the 15 off 30 code, then the 40% on 3 items code. My subtotal was then $ 6.53, add on 5.99 for shipping.

I played with my cart ALOT tho, and it still worked adding the 40% off code first. So long as subtotal was over 30 dollars.

If placing more than one order using the codes, you def will need to make a different account or it wont let you use the coupons again.

9 minutes left on the 40% off 1st, 2nd and 3rd item! I needed that retail therapy today lol

Edited by lookin_4_adeal
for thinking faster than i type and leaving words out

Wound up having to call in my order - as when you hit the page to submit your credit card number it shows an "Unsecured" Setting - tried it on 2 browsers and 2 computers... wound up calling the site and reporting their problem and they are going to get their IT dept. to look into it. In the mean time she took my codes and order over the phone... Thanks to all the great Code Posters on here - here is what I got...

Bow Trim Slipper socks, Cable Knit Bootie Slippers and a Pair of Tag Free Pajamas - Total without codes was $47.79 + Shipping - but after all codes were applied - my Total came to $19.66 WITH Shipping! :) (The Pajamas themselves were higher than that by themselves!) Gotta LOVE this Site! :yup:

I placed one order for pj's and sleep pants and got them for $12.xx shipped. Then I placed another order for a sweater & 2 tanks and the order page gave me a total of $37.xx. I clicked ok and the confirmation came up with a total of $64.xx!!! I checked my email and got the confirmation at 5:59. So I called customer service and let them know what happend and the guy was so nasty. He argued with me that it was because I used 2 codes and it bumped one off. I said no, it accepted both but it must have bumped it because I clicked right at 6:00. So he cancelled my order and hung up on me!!! I called back, got someone else who looked into it, came back and said that they would reinstate it and once it ships, will manually adjust the credit and give me free shipping!!!! I just hope they do it because I really don't want the items for $64.

I placed one order for pj's and sleep pants and got them for $12.xx shipped. Then I placed another order for a sweater & 2 tanks and the order page gave me a total of $37.xx. I clicked ok and the confirmation came up with a total of $64.xx!!! I checked my email and got the confirmation at 5:59. So I called customer service and let them know what happend and the guy was so nasty. He argued with me that it was because I used 2 codes and it bumped one off. I said no, it accepted both but it must have bumped it because I clicked right at 6:00. So he cancelled my order and hung up on me!!! I called back, got someone else who looked into it, came back and said that they would reinstate it and once it ships, will manually adjust the credit and give me free shipping!!!! I just hope they do it because I really don't want the items for $64.

I am SO sorry that happened to you! :( The lady that helped me on the phone was SO sweet! She did say if I wanted to place another order - I could get the 40% off on 3 items - but the $15 off $30 Code was a ONE time ONLY per customer code - so I chose not to place a second order - as that code is what made the deal SO SWEET! ;) I have received confirmation on the order I placed on the phone, though, and it did apply both codes.

I had to call customer service this morning to change a size in my order and the guy wasn't nice at all and took off my 40% coupon but left the 15.00 one on there. He said that I wasn't allowed 2 coupons and read off some fine print on the 15.00 one that stated 'not to be used with any other coupons'. Which, I didn't argue with him, because I was still getting something way cheaper than normal and I have another order from another account coming.

i understand that its not how they intended the deals to work but for one know MANY sites that wont let u enter in but 1 code. i figure if they cant in this day and age set up a proper checkout for a major chain (not joe schmoe's bait and tackle) they have no right to cancel orders and even if we were 99% in the wrong to cpmbine a customer service rep needs to not be the personality type to get rude and hang up on someone. i KNOW i lack the personality to do it so i wouldnt put myself ( and poor unsuspecting customers) in the path of that diaster. sorry i "wall of text"ed not sure how to do paragraph breaks on phone lol

Not sure whats goin on, but I was able to use the $15 off of $30 code and the 50% off code and the two items I'm purchasing are a shirt for $28.50 and a cami for $4.99. my total with shipping is $10.43. I'm guessing it took the $15 off $30 first and then gave me an additional 1/2 off the shirt that was $28.50... Either way heres the breakdown...

Lace Trim Cami

0334-45472-1160

Color: BLACK

Size: 14/16

InStock $4.99 1 $1.14

Roll Tab Smocked Hem Top

0334-16580-1160

Color: DARK PINK

Size: 14/16

InStock $28.90 1 $3.30

Merchandise Subtotal $33.89

Promotional Savings ($29.45)

Sales Tax $0.00

Shipping $5.99

*Total for this address $10.43

Your Order Total:

Merchandise Subtotal $33.89

Promotional Savings ($29.45)

Sales Tax $0.00

Shipping $5.99

*Your Total $10.43

Edited by GinaInIL
More info

Ok theres some sort of major glitch happening.. I've place four orders now and they've all been confirmed. (each with a new email address)

I got a pair of jeans reg $32.90 use codes JLE4473 and AV101230 and they come up $1.45 plus $5.99 shipping for a total of $7.44

I got the Rhinestone Strap tank reg $34.90 using the two codes above came out $2.45 plus $5.99 shipping for a total of $8.44

I placed two seperate orders for shirts. The one listed above and one other totaling $18.73 using those codes..

Just got my order. Have to say tho, quality of clothing not great. Material very thin on all three products---kmartish quality imo.

I shop there all the time and have very beautiful clothes that I get lots of compliments on. I did buy some t-shirts one time that looked aweful when I got them and I returned them but everything else I buy I have been very happy with. Sorry you didn't like your stuff. Bummer.

i can see how two coupons for the SAME store would not be acceptable, but most of us used a Jessica London coupon (their codes begin with JL), and an avenue coupon (code begins with av).

One coupon per store ...sounds reasonable to me.

For instance, fashion bug website, there are like 4 stores you can shop at, one checkout. They clearly state one code PER store. Which is what most of us did here. Jessica London and Avenue are two stores, one checkout, so if they dont like that stacking, thats a mistake on their IT part. We didnt use two avenue codes, so I see no wrong.

Either way, its NO EXCUSE for customer service to be so rude. Thats just uncalled for, sorry for those who ran into the scrooges.

In store Avenue lets you use more than one coupon. As long as they aren't exactly the same coupon and you have an item per coupon. Like, if you have a 40% off one item coupon and a 10 off 40 coupon, you can use both. I do it all the time. So there would be no reason why someone would question why you had two coupon codes when the website clearly stated limit two coupon codes.

Here is what i just ordered:

Raw Edge Slub Peasant Tee

0334-53602-1133

Color: WHITE

$2.68

Divine Denim Button Detail Trouser

0321-56197-1160

Color: MIDNIGHT BLUE

$6.73

Merchandise Subtotal $41.86

Promotional Savings ($32.45)

Sales Tax $0.00

Shipping $5.99

*Total for this address $15.40

I used $15 off $30 code and 50% code.

• 4 weeks later...
Just FYI on this one, I called 2 weeks ago because I never received my order from 11-19, and the DHL tracking number did not work. They told me to call back in nine days, so I did. Today I was told to call back, I said no, this is ridiculous, I want to know where my order is. She put me on hold, came back and told me it was never shipped out, because I used a coupon that was only valid at Avenue B&M stores. To which I replied, thats bull, because it never would have worked online then. Then she told me that it was because I used it at the wrong store, it was only valid for Avenue.com, which is the store I used it at lol. So she told me I was out of luck, I called back and got another woman on the line, and she agreed to refund me my money. Hopefully no one else has this problem with them, but I for one am not impressed with their CS. Cancel my order fine, just email me or call me, do not charge me, cancel it and then never notify me.

Just FYI on this one, I called 2 weeks ago because I never received my order from 11-19, and the DHL tracking number did not work. They told me to call back in nine days, so I did. Today I was told to call back, I said no, this is ridiculous, I want to know where my order is. She put me on hold, came back and told me it was never shipped out, because I used a coupon that was only valid at Avenue B&M stores. To which I replied, thats bull, because it never would have worked online then. Then she told me that it was because I used it at the wrong store, it was only valid for Avenue.com, which is the store I used it at lol. So she told me I was out of luck, I called back and got another woman on the line, and she agreed to refund me my money. Hopefully no one else has this problem with them, but I for one am not impressed with their CS. Cancel my order fine, just email me or call me, do not charge me, cancel it and then never notify me.

Um...wow! If they canceled it then why didn't they... a, email you b,tell you when you first called and c, refund your money right away. Customer no-service like this really frustrates me!

Their website took your codes. They charged you and took it from your account the least they could do is send you your merchandise.

You should consider writing to their parent company and filing a complaint with your BBB or even your states Attorney General. They should not have canceled and then kept your money and not informed you.