** Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

I never go to walmart on black friday that is,and unless the video games are ONLINE, I won't be buying from Walmart. The video games I want (for me) aren't shown in the ad and I doubt they'll be in the full range of ones available. My best bet is for Target to have a game I or one of my nephews wants. Edited by jediliz
added something

So if I'm reading it right, the majority of the dvd, video games will be available at 12am right? That's all I see that I'm interested in, well for gift giving anyway. A whole mess of things I would like for myself but I''m determined this BF to only but gifting items. If its 12am I may just pop right to WM when I get off work at 11p, that would at least make the fact that I get stuck working Thanksgiving a bit better.

$12 for True Blood is so CHEAP. I already own it, but wish I could have gotten this at that price! wow

I was very excited to see this--i have season 2 on my laptop, but not season 1.

I also need the Halo reach for $35. I'm sure there is more, but those two popped out at me.

does anyone know what generation the ipod touch is? i was wanting one of the newer ones that has the camera...and i couldnt tell much from the picture! thank you in advance!

It's the new version with the camera

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/images/items/r20101114191623.jpg