** Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

So, are the items with the sun the 5am items or the midnight ones? Just trying to determine my game plan.

Thanks!

+++

Niccole

Those are the 5-11am ones. The ones without the sun icon are good all day Friday starting at midnight.

I have got to start brainwashing my kids better. NOTHING any of the three of them want has been in ANY sales ad this year.

ARRGGGG!!!!

i feel your pain!!! my kids dont really want anything in the ads. My 11 year old wants jewlery ( cheaper kind) so targets 5.00 heart will be bought. other wise its clothes, a couple games like Loops and those things that are not in the darn ads. My son who is 14 wants a few xbox items but again nothing in the ad....I am not sure what the heck I am going to do. maybe if they look through the ads on here they will see something that they had not thought of?? I can only hope.

I know the only thing that my 11 yr old does want is a laptop or netbook but I am not certain I want to go that route. our 8 year old wants a couple books, justin B shirt, a Chicago Bears shirt, a game and some necklaces and braclets . The 4 year old wants thomas the train with the flashlight, the dog you walk , and many other things so at least I have choices if they are not on sale. I can not figure out how the other 3 have very little listed....are they not well??? lol

Lets hope for some surprise deals!

All i can say is WOW Holy mackeral What a sale So many things love the WD portable hard drive 4gb card laptop dvd movies for $2 i haven't finished looking at everything :eyepoppin But is it worth chancing it? would love to buy this stuff online but they are early birds crazy crazy crazy that's me though

Brad, you are great at putting these sales up THANK YOU!!!!

Anyone think Amazon will have a cheap desktop similar/better to the $398 one on the Walmart ad? and in a similar price range?

My mom wants one for my brother, but wants ME to do all the dirty work. I have a lot of things to get at Walmart, so I'll be there at midnight. I also need to be at Target by 4am, so I can't be waiting in line for a computer all night at Wally. LOL