** Best Buy Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

I am SO glad I'm not the only one who hated this year's ad! But in my opinion I don't really like ANY of the ad's posted thus far :( I think I might have my expectations a little too high after last year where I basically got ALL my video games from Walmart, Best Buy, Toys R Us, and Kmart, and so far I got struck out by BB and TRU :( I hope BB has something up they're sleeve or else this year's BF will suck for me :(

I know i posted this in the netbook forum too but I just thought maybe someone in here could help me too...sorry if this is a double post..just want all the help and advice i can get...

Does anyone know the Specs on the compaq netbook at best buy the one with 1gb and 160gb hd...I searched but Idk if its the same..I was also wondering if anyone know if this netbook will be on sale online and what time they usually go on sale onine...im in EST...i heard 3am but im not sure...I am so not goin to best buy but want the netbook...i cant camp out there...but wat number in line do you think i would have to be if i did go there and wat time should i go if I did go just for the netbook? do you think this will be a big item? its a 2 day sale so do you think i would be able to get it on saturday if not friday?? Would greatly appreciate any advice and help...thanks in advance

can i get that netbook thats 149.00 online ?? i can not be in line on wednesday ....the soonest i would be in line would be sometime late thursday. guess if that wont work i am out of luck

I don't know if it's going to be online but I bet, if it is, it will go fast. I am going to Radio Shack but my husband is going to try online for this one.

I know i posted this in the netbook forum too but I just thought maybe someone in here could help me too...sorry if this is a double post..just want all the help and advice i can get...

Does anyone know the Specs on the compaq netbook at best buy the one with 1gb and 160gb hd...I searched but Idk if its the same..I was also wondering if anyone know if this netbook will be on sale online and what time they usually go on sale onine...im in EST...i heard 3am but im not sure...I am so not goin to best buy but want the netbook...i cant camp out there...but wat number in line do you think i would have to be if i did go there and wat time should i go if I did go just for the netbook? do you think this will be a big item? its a 2 day sale so do you think i would be able to get it on saturday if not friday?? Would greatly appreciate any advice and help...thanks in advance

I can't help you with the specs, but earlier in this thread someone mentions buying it from another site a year ago and they had a good experience with it. Also, earlier in this thread, I asked what time I would need to get in line and the consensus was sometime early on Thanksgiving day. Hope that helps.

Alright I want to put some more input on this ad after seeing walmart's ad. And bestbuy's ad can not compare anything to walmart's. Walmart has the upper hand on video games. Laptops (imo), and media player. but i think if you guys are going for laptop i say go to Office Depot, they seem like a better deal.

So as of right now it looks like im not gonna be at bestbuy, unless they start showing some of those hidden doorbuster (if they have any this year)

Seriously, if you are not willing to camp, there is absolutely no way you are going to get it. Last year, they had them piled on the floor in profusion, and this year they are about 8-10 per store and that means camp or lose out. I will gove you an example. I take my wife, Son, friend, and friends wife. We are the top 5 people in line. We all get the first 5. Now there are 3 left. We call up our mutual friends to let them know that we have arrived, and the first 3 to camp get the rest.

Seriously, if you are not willing to camp, there is absolutely no way you are going to get it. Last year, they had them piled on the floor in profusion, and this year they are about 8-10 per store and that means camp or lose out. I will gove you an example. I take my wife, Son, friend, and friends wife. We are the top 5 people in line. We all get the first 5. Now there are 3 left. We call up our mutual friends to let them know that we have arrived, and the first 3 to camp get the rest.

Im hoping they provide a ticket for the netbook. Since its not a doorbuster we shall see.

"minimum 8-10 per store." I am guessing a given BB, based on market location, will have at least 30. Some will have 50 plus. Even given those numbers, you wont be able to stroll in Saturday at 1:37 P.M. and casually say "1 super cheap netbook please. To go."