** Best Buy Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

Interesting ad. It seems like they are not going to push "cheap" items from off brands like they usually do, unless they are releasing 5-10 unadvertised specials the day before like the past few years. It seems like a staple of Best Buy is always a dirt cheap desktop, a 32" off brand lcd, and a 2-4gb mp3 player from an off brand for very cheap. This is an interesting change of pace for these guys.

Since I do not need/want a computer or tv this ad is disappointing. There are virtually no TV seasons and a very small DVD selection. I was hoping for cheap headphones like last year but that seems to be a no go. The Nikon touchscreen camera looks interesting but I'll have to do more research on it. I will probably swing in there for the iTunes $50 for $40 deal and a few DVDs and CDs. Hopefully they will release a few more deals the week of because, to me, this ad is nothing to write home about :(

Since I do not need/want a computer or tv this ad is disappointing. There are virtually no TV seasons and a very small DVD selection. I was hoping for cheap headphones like last year but that seems to be a no go. The Nikon touchscreen camera looks interesting but I'll have to do more research on it. I will probably swing in there for the iTunes $50 for $40 deal and a few DVDs and CDs. Hopefully they will release a few more deals the week of because, to me, this ad is nothing to write home about :(

Walmart had last weekend the ITunes cards $50 for $35 limit 2 per person. I got two of them. That deal was better than BB.

Ok. I saw 2 things of interest. The only problem is that they are both doorbusters. :( I bet they would make more money if they offered their doorbusters all day. LOL

Oh well, I'll have to keep looking elsewhere. There is no way I can stand in line when I have to care for 4 children (3 of which are special needs).

The missing page with Blu-ray & DVDs list the following as $7.99 for Blu-ray and 3.99 for DVD:

Blu-Ray - Brooklyn's Finest, Watchmen, I am Legend, The Departed, Hancock, Superbad, The Crazies, The Wrestler, Reservior Dogs, Law Abiding Citizen, Gran Torino, Whiteout, Big Daddy and V for Vendetta

DVDs - My Sister's Keeper, The International, Drag Me to Hell, American Gangster, The Bling Side, Xman the Last Stand, Super Troopers, Lord of the Rings (unsure of which on), Observe and Report, The Hangover, 300, A Perfect Getaway and Year One.

This is probably the weakest Black Friday ad I have seen from Best Buy in a long time. I know they no longer have to compete with Circuit City these past few years, but cmon..alot of these are sales they have had recently or are now - nothing blowing you out of the water. Wal-Mart is probably seeing this and glowing knowing their ad will probably destroy this.

I do hope Best-Buy does the "unadvertised specials" they have done before..:yup: