** JCPenney Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

Does anyone know if JCPenney has their Black Friday stuff available online and if they have in the past have they started the online sale earlier than the 4am opening? I'm planning to pick up a lot of stuff from this ad and besides getting to everything I'm wondering how I'm going to carry it all! Thanks!

Niccole

What do you have to do to get a snow globe? Do you have to make a purchase? Do they hand them out at the door or do you have to find them? Are they gone the in first 5 minutes or are they still around when the end of the line get inside? I've never tried to get one, but this year I am considering it.

I have been collecting the free snow globes as long as they have been coming out ... someplace and years they are at the door sometimes in the center of the store . I usually put them further down the list because the snow globe is the only think i go for and no purchase is necessary. I have had some years i get there a 2pm and there are still some left and other years when i get there at 10 and there are a handful left just depends on the year.

I ordered last year at JCP online too. No problems. I just ordered the clothes though. Can't remember exactly what time it was though. I'll definitely be ordering from them again this year. There are some great prices on just essentials we need like pants, jeans, basic shirts, pjs, etc.

Have you heard that JCP is sending out C&D letters and saying thats not the real ad.What do you think

I see the "that's not the real ad" conspiracy comments made every year, and still have yet to see one single instance that these ad scans turn out to be any different than the ones that arrive in the Thanksgiving Day newspapers. Not once, and this is over many, many years of getting ad scans.....well before this or other BF ad sites cropped up. (Those were the days.....running around all over the 'net, following rumors, trying to find the scans before they disappeared......not like today.)

I thought since it was on the main BF site that it was not going to be taken down. My bad...

We'll get it up eventually. It's a very big ad in terms of # of items, and we've been so busy with other tasks that we haven't gotten around to it yet, but we'll get it up in plenty of time to add to your list.

We'll get it up eventually. It's a very big ad in terms of # of items, and we've been so busy with other tasks that we haven't gotten around to it yet, but we'll get it up in plenty of time to add to your list.

Thanks. I've been looking forward to it. I hope to see it up within the next few days!

Usually when I buy something at JCP, the back of my receipt has information about taking a survey and receiving a 15% off coupon. I can't remember the details on the timing. I think its something like you have to take the survey within 7 days of the purcahse and the coupon is good for a specified time (30 days maybe?). This may be a way to save some additional $$.

What do you have to do to get a snow globe? Do you have to make a purchase? Do they hand them out at the door or do you have to find them? Are they gone the in first 5 minutes or are they still around when the end of the line get inside? I've never tried to get one, but this year I am considering it.

Two years ago I didnt make it to JCP until like 2 hours after the store opened and managed to get a snowglobe. They still had a pretty big stack of them left. Just a sidenote.. The snowglobe wasn't as big as it looked in the picture but it was still very cute,

It is to late for this year but you need to make a purchase and do the survey so that it is good on Black Friday. The survey is good for one month from the date you take the survey and the survey needs to be done within a few days of purchase. I always try to have a survey coupon for black friday and had one this year and it really makes the deals that much better.

I bought the pressure cooker in store since was sold out online by the time I decided on it as a gift and was given price after rebate. I didn't get the rebate paperwork and questioned cashier but then looked at paper and realized why nothing printed.

Did anyone else's store change the snowglobes around? Our store had them on the 2nd level and no signs or anything, since I woke up and arrived late (4:30) I was totally flabbergasted thinking they'd gotten rid of them. I didn't see anyone with the boxes either but spotted one woman and got the 411. I would have been so sad to have missed the snowglobe.

i ordered off there online for the discovery kids aquarium and have not received any info on my order... and they only charge my card a quarter of what the total was.

finally got a hold of jcp costumer service after calling for 3 days and they said two of the items have been shipped from the manufacture and one we are still waiting on..... no tracking info available.... grr

Edited by citrixgirl

I placed an online order on Black Friday for some NFL tees and a cap that they didn't have instore. My copy of the order said items wouldn't ship until Dec 6 which didn't make me happy because that information wasn't offered until I completed the order. Yesterday I received the cap and no mention of the tees. I called and was told the tees where cancelled. I received no emails, phone calls or cards in the mail to let me know my order was canceled so I understand how you feel.