** JCPenney Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

What do you have to do to get a snow globe? Do you have to make a purchase? Do they hand them out at the door or do you have to find them? Are they gone the in first 5 minutes or are they still around when the end of the line get inside? I've never tried to get one, but this year I am considering it.

Note: we may not be able to post the listing on the BF site (or keep the ad scan up much longer) due to some JCP folks who don't like us having fun, so... we haven't been contacted yet, so we'll keep the scan up for now.

Here is another DL link for those having problems. I take no responsibility for what you may encounter on this site, but it's worth a shot:

http://www.2shared.com/document/5O51ip9X/GottaDeal-BF2010-JCPenney.html

This is the one that worked for me, after three failed attempts on the other.

Thank you Brad and all others who are helping today.

What do you have to do to get a snow globe? Do you have to make a purchase? Do they hand them out at the door or do you have to find them? Are they gone the in first 5 minutes or are they still around when the end of the line get inside? I've never tried to get one, but this year I am considering it.

Last year, they handed them out when we came into the doors. They had plenty, and I remeber them having them in boxes on black carts. The snowglobe is small and plastic. I can't remember where mine from last year even is. But free is free!

The snowglobes are free and usually handed out at the door by employees in huge boxes. We usually get a few each and then give them to family members who aren't able to shop that early. When my grandma passed my aunt gave her set to my youngest cousin. After time it adds up, we usually set up a smaller table with ours as part of the decoration