What city will you be shopping in this year?

jellybean051901

How about that family in St Pete today??? I heard that after the media left, they did.

Yeah wild, I was going to stop by the store and just check it out. But never ended up being in the area. Ill be camped in my area soon enough :P. Hopefully be first, last year I wasn't and it kinda hit me lol. All or nothing baby!

Im not changing my arrival time, I have some morals.. but im scared what it may do to the area with people hearing about it lol.

Sharon, PA?? I have no idea what's there or nearby. Visiting newly married and very pregant dd.

Go to the Grove City outlet malls. I think they open at midnight again. They are close to your area. I think Greenville PA is also fairly closeby and they have a Wal Mart. I live in Erie County, which is about an hour away. Good luck and have fun.

Edinboro, PA for wal mart, then on to Erie, PA for TRU, Millcreek Mall, and other stores.

Cleveland area. Anyone with experience have advise? I plan on visiting Walmart, Target, JCPenny, and a few minor stores. I'm considering going to Strongsville but could go to Parma, Great Northern area, or maybe Macedonia instead if they are better areas to shop in.

I wouldn't go anywhere near strongsville friday. With best buy and the mall it will be horrible. traffic is terrible there on a normal day. I heard Parma was pretty good as far as hitting Walmart and Target. Medina is good for target and walmart. There are many other stores out there also. Macedonia is not the best area as far as theft.