Walmart Electronics Event 11/6 - 11/7: Items available online

Brad

Careful with the Dynex brand. We had ours a couple years and the sound went out on it. And the HDMI plugs never worked. Its kinda get what you pay for with those.

Yes, I would never buy an off brand in an electronic. Those flat screens cannot be repaired so it's best to get a good brand like LG or Samsung, which are the two best. I've had several employees in different stores tell me this and after reading the reviews, I won't buy anything else.

Yes, I would never buy an off brand in an electronic. Those flat screens cannot be repaired so it's best to get a good brand like LG or Samsung, which are the two best. I've had several employees in different stores tell me this and after reading the reviews, I won't buy anything else.

Yep we also had a line through the screen that showed up on channels that had the picture in "widescreen" mode. If the picture was on full screen you couldn't see the line. Still annoying either way.

I dont like Walmart right now :( I ordered two of the 26" HDTV's they had on sale this morning at 9 and I just got an email that they had cancelled my order because of lack of product....boooooooooo

Complain. Amazon did something like that last year and everyone it happened to was offered the deal again via email. Their snafu was even earlier in the process, before sale was final and they still fixed it. You never know, walmart might too.

Just Picked up the ps3 bundle online. Thought I had missed the sale. $50 gift card is good I guess. Haven't seen any other real deals for it. Anyone know about ability to return something when the egift card came with it???

IME, when you get a gift card with an item, you can either return the gift card with it, or just have them price adjust it to the price you paid minus the gift card. Hope that helps. :)

Just Picked up the ps3 bundle online. Thought I had missed the sale. $50 gift card is good I guess. Haven't seen any other real deals for it. Anyone know about ability to return something when the egift card came with it???

Yes, last year i bought the guitar hero with gift card and returned it wwhen Amazon beat the price. You have to return the card or they deduct the amount from the return.

no itunes cards for me I sent my hubby to walmart around noon on saturday. we both had to work..........when he asked the cashier if they had any left she just laughed at him and pointed to the empty display!! oh well. congrats to those who got them!!!

I was surprised the line was so short when I got there. i arrived at 515 and was second in line. Last year at the same time I was a lot farther back. I think there ended up being 10-15 people in line. The bad thing was that the itunes gc would not activate when people started checking out. They took everyones name and they had to come back later in the day to pick them up.