Halloween Weekend Contest - 2 Ways to Win [Winners Posted]

Brad

With less than a month until Black Friday (and time running out quickly), I've got to start giving away more of these t-shirts so we're going to have a fun contest for this weekend.

There are 2 ways to win:

1. Carve a pumpkin with some kind of GottaDeal and/or Black Friday theme. Post a picture of the pumpkin in this thread. Must be an actual pumpkin, not computer generated or using any other kind of cheating!

The first 10 (now 15) people to complete this task (who haven't already won a t-shirt) will each win a Black Friday t-shirt! So if you haven't won a shirt and really want one, hurry up and get a pumpkin and get carving!

2. To go with the Halloween theme, reply to this thread with the answer to this question: if you had to wear a costume while you went shopping on Black Friday, which costume would you choose, and why? Consider weather conditions, crowds, etc... Be funny and creative!

I'll accept entries until Sunday night at 10pm ET for both parts and at that point I'll randomly select 10 more winners who will each receive a Black Friday t-shirt.

So there you go, 25 t-shirts up for grabs, but only if you are either fast or lucky :D

Good luck to everyone!

If i went in costume, it'd be a police officer's uniform so i could keep the crowds in line, and make my way to the front of the line. And make sure that I got in first and had a few handcuffs around in case needed to settle down the unruly customers. Also being able to assist the store personal keep it calm.

If I had to wear a costume I would dress up as a really pregnant woman. Maybe I could get some sympathy and the other shoppers would not push and shove me so much! If I pretended to go into labor, or to be having labor pains, the crowd might stand back so my water wouldn't break near them and I could sneak to the front to grab the doorbusters!!! :D

Number 1- I am NOT artist at all but I tried haha!

Number 2- I do not know how to upload a picture to here but I hope this link works to take you too it!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs929.snc4/74239_607299679896_48508683_34444583_327329_n.jpg

*If someone can point me in the right direction to get the picture to post on here I would appreciate it! Thanks!*

Edited by noehlp
Link was not working!

Btw, for those of you wanting to enter the Pumpkin Carving part of the contest (but have already carved yours), around where I live pumpkins go on sale usually Halloween day, I want to say they are usually $1 then. I'm REALLY looking forward to the carvings folks!

Number 1- I am NOT artist at all but I tried haha!

Number 2- I do not know how to upload a picture to here but I hope this link works to take you too it!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs929.snc4/74239_607299679896_48508683_34444583_327329_n.jpg

*If someone can point me in the right direction to get the picture to post on here I would appreciate it! Thanks!*

Gotcha covered, and removed your fb link. :) Gotta ask, I see BF, but what's the thing on the right side?

Let see.. considering weather and crowd conditions...

I think I'd dress up as a little old man. I could wear as many layers and mismatched items as needed to keep warm... nobody would think it was odd.

And nobody would suspect the sneaky speed with which I would beat them to the good deals! LOL

I would dress up as a giant pink bunny. It would be nice and warm, and everyone would stop and stare because who expects to see a giant pink bunny on Black Friday, then I could just go in and get the deals while they all shook their heads and thought I was crazy.