Coach Retail Store - Black Friday Sale?

nikkilugi

I have never paid much attention in the past but does anyone know if the Coach Retail stores ever have Black Friday sales? I received a coupon for 25% off through the end of November and thought if I could pair that up with a sale I would be really happy. Is this possible?

Nope they don't. Although, full price boutiques do have shoe clearances. Their outlets usually do a BF sale, which is typically an additional 20% off. As these outlet coupons happen quite a bit it's not much of a sale. Right now you have a few coupon events going on at Coach 25% off, $50 off $150 or $100 off $300. These are good through the 28th. The PCE is a different event, also 25% off, but is only good through mid Nov, starts the 5th.

No. Coach factory coupons (generally 20%) are widely available. They usually hand them out at the door, if you can't find a link to print it or get it mailed to you. The PCE is the preferred customer event. 25% off at full price boutiques, sent to people who typically spend too much money there LOL. These other coupons right now ("Our Gift To You" on the front of card) were sent to people who haven't shopped at Coach in awhile, they are trying to entice them back. They're not coupons that you can just go online and print off. If you didn't get one from Coach directly, your best bet is buying one on eBay.

Just signing up on Coach.com isn't enough to get the retail store coupons, but no one is 100% sure what the rhyme or reason is to who get PCEs and who doesn't. It's a combo of buying volune, frequency, rate of returns, etc. They also do E-PCES. This is where the invite is emailed to the person and also includes an online discount code, which is good for one time use only.