Hello Kitty Leather Band Quartz Watch $2.86 (OR LESS) +FS @ focalprice.com

magickallight

I ordered November 15 and mine showed up in my mail box yesterday. I was shocked. Not that they arrived but that it did not take as long as I anticipated. It seems to me that the larger orders take longer when coming from China. I was told it has to do with US customs and the crack down on counterfiet goods. Not sure if that is true or not just something I heard that made sense to me for the delay.

I ordered 3 back in October received them in about two weeks. I just now took them out to wrap them and the back of one fell off and I can't get it to stay.... lol like they "You get what you pay for" unfortunately I'm down one gift now. And they are knockoffs. Still cute though. See how long they last.

• 3 weeks later...
Ordered on 11/4 and just got my 25 Hello Kitty watches today! They look expensive...really pretty! The Mario watches that I ordered arrived in 2 weeks, not as nice as the HK watches tho. I'm gonna give them to my students on Valentines Day :)

• 4 weeks later...
I ordered mine as christmas gifts it took 2 months to finally come, and they were both broken. They are very cheap, if you are lucky enough to get them and they are working and for kids they will be fine. The hello Kitty one i got was really cute, the nightmare before christmas one looked super cheap. I wont use them again.:(