Hello Kitty Leather Band Quartz Watch $2.86 (OR LESS) +FS @ focalprice.com

magickallight

My sister placed an order on Nov 4th and the tracking info said that on Nov7th it was somewhere in the US; she ended up receiving her order on the 26th. The delay seems to be, in this case, here in the US and not the company itself.

I placed an order yesterday and I received the shipping info today. I picked EMS as shipping option and according to the information on the email it takes 3-6 business days worldwide. Perhaps this option will turn out quicker.

I ordered the Portable Stainless Steel LED Wrist Watch (Silver) $4.20

http://www.focalprice.com//templates/images/blank.gif

I also ordered on Oct 14th and just received mine this last Friday (Nov 26th.) I was pretty worried and kept in touch with the customer service rep who kept telling me that it would be there in a few days for the last 2 weeks. I don't think I would order from their site again. I've ordered a lot from overseas and this is the longest I have ever waited. The most I was offered as compensation (when I was convinced the order was lost) was a coupon for their site.

Going to double check mine and see if they are still ticking or not, that is, if I remember where I stashed them..hmmmm. We used to live overseas so you can bet on a good month regular cheap mail (well, not cheap as shipping anything overseas package-wise is not cheap) at least to get them. If you need them quickly, definitely upgrade shipping if it's available. Mine only took 3 weeks to get here.

No tracking number...says no tracking numbers on orders less than $20. CS sentme a message to my acct there but not to my email (??) and says to check with my PO. I never received a post card or anything saying I had a package to pick up. I am filing dispute with PP. Granted it was only a $2 item, but still...this is terrible business practice IMO.

I ordered on 10/13/10. I still haven't received anything. I emailed customer service on 11/19/10 to let them know. They responded on 11/22/10 telling me to wait an additional 1 to 2 weeks to see if I get anything. I waited a week, and emailed them again last night. I told them that this was beginning to become a huge hassle. Their response? They told me that it must have gotten lost in the mail, and that they could send me a new one if I wanted them to. Ugh. Will not order from them again. I have ordered many things from China, Hong Kong, Japan, and the like, and it has NEVER taken this long.

I ordered in October and two watches arrived in less than 3 weeks. I did not have to sign for them at the PO, they just arrived in a manilla envelope. One did not have the stemmed pulled so was ticking. The other stem was pulled but worked when i pushed it in. The are beautiful and I am so far quite happy with them. If you get yours, be sure the stems are pulled out so you don't waste the battery for a month before Christmas!

sooo.. i ordered through paypal.. my cc had expired so all i had was the echeck feature... got an error message saying that it didn't go through

went back added a cc and then reordered.

few hrs later I checked my email and saw 2 confirmations.. the same order was placed 2x and paypal has the echeck one pending - it takes like 3 days to go through - and the cc one processed and done.

called paypal cause it was really a problem with their dsite.

they told me that i needed to contacted the seller as there was no way that they could cancel my transaction.

emailed seller 2 x - did a rma and everything - says they will respond in 24 hrs and of course nothing.

i am fine with 1 order - but there was about 12 watches and i really dont want 24 of them...

what can i do???

The same thing happened to me. I contacted them via a message on the 2nd order and they offered to refund my money or ship me the 2nd order. I only ordered 2 watches so I had them send me the 2nd order. Since they are overseas it took a full day to get replies as we went back & forth.

I placed an order on Nov. 3 and got it yesterday. I have ordered from China before and didn't expect any communication(never got an order confirmation or shipment notice) and only hoped it would arrive before the holidays. Very surprised it came so soon!

The Hello Kitty watches are nice for under $3, but I think they look like about $10 watches. Really happy with the earphones I ordered which look and sound like the original Apple ones which my kids burn thru quickly. I went back and ordered more today. For under $3 they are a steal!

I received an email from them this morning telling me that they want me to pay an additional charge to get them to resend me the watch I never received. I emailed them back that if they can't resend the watch without charging me for someone else's mistake, that I would rather have my money refunded to me. (I swear...I haven't had very much luck this year with ordering things online.)

The fact that it took so long was only part of the problem for me. They did eventually show up so that wouldn't have barred me from ordering again in and of itself (although, I have ordered plenty from overseas and it's never taken this long.) What really left a bad taste was the fact that the most they offered as far as compensation for my potentially lost order was a coupon for the value of my purchase for their site that I would pay back if my items showed up. Customer service seemed plenty nice enough but not nearly adequate.

In other news, I just got my Swiss Colony order with the freebies so I guess you just can't win them all.

I ordered my watches on 11/11 and they just came via the mail man. I had to sign for them. I ordered 12, but mine are for all the birthday parties little one gets invited too, so I was okay if they took a while to get here.

Mine shipped on October 14th. I have ordered many times from over seas so I understand the long shipping wait. However, it's been 6 1/2 weeks! At what point do I say it's been too long?[i can send a package to my son in Iraq and he has it in a little over a week. I would say too long. I thought about ordering, but ordered from an ebay seller instead . Little bit higher, but got two gorgeous hannah montana watches for 6.50 apiece.

I ordered mine on Nov. 17 and got them November 30. Much faster than I expected after reading all the posts. Stupid me, however, was cutting open the very top of the envelope, because I couldn't get it to tear, and I snipped off the end of one of the bands. Only one was in a little box, the others just in a plastic slip with no padding, and didn't feel it up there. My fault though I guess, just don't know how else I could have done it. I think I can just shape it a little though and it'll be fine. I'm happy with the order and think they're going to be great stocking stuffers.

Ordered 25 for my students. Ordered on 11/4 and still waiting for the watches! Very frustrating cuz I'm gonna have to find something else for them for Christmas. What am I gonna do when I get the 25 watches after Christmas??? Ugh!

Save the watches for an "End of School Year" gift? :)