Office Space Boxed Set with Extras PreOrder

brynnfromtheblock

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&cmp=&id=pcmcat70800050006

Don't know if I should post this, 'cause I don't get the cult following on this board!!! But here goes...

Best Buy exclusive! PreOrder 24.99

Best Buy is the only place you can buy the jam-packed Office Space (Special Edition Gift Set). Get the hilarious cult film, new special features and these awesome extras:

* Red stapler

* Coffee mug

* Mouse pad

* Pen and pencil set

* Notepad

* Magnetic picture frame

Office Space (Special Edition with Flair!)

Release date: 11/1/05

Unable to endure another mind-numbing day at Initech Corporation, cubicle slave Peter Gibbons (Ron Livingston) gets fired up and decides to get fired. Armed with a leisurely new attitude and a sexy new girlfriend (Jennifer Aniston), he soon masters the art of neglecting his work, which quickly propels him into the ranks of upper management!

Now the stage is set for Peter to carry out a high-tech embezzling scheme that's sure to mean the end of his job and a one-way ticket to easy street. Can he pull it off before all corporate hell breaks loose?

Special features

* "Out of the Office" — an Office Space retrospective with Mike Judge

* Deleted scenes — "Peter Lies to Lumbergh," "Happy Hour and Chotchkies," "Peter Goes Off on Nora," "Tom's Mixed Heritage Called into Question"

You can buy a lot of the stuff from redswinglinestapler.com

I bought the whole package (mouse pad, cup, stapler, etc.) a few years ago for a friend -- it was really nice stuff. The stapler is excellent -- I bought one for myself, and it worked great until someone stole my stapler . . . really