Gillette M3 Power Nitro + 4ct Blades for $.99

Mike

There is a coupon in last Sunday's paper for a free 4ct blade cartridge if you purchase a M3 power nitro razor. This is $10.99 for the razor. Rite aid has a rebate for a $10 gift card when you purchase $20 or more of Gillette products. I will try this out tomorrow morning to verify it works and update the thread.

Rite Aid rebate page, its rebate #7:

https://riteaid.rebateplus.com/rebatelistpage.asp?categories=all

My math:

$10.99 razor

$11.99 blades

-$11.99 coupon

-$10 gc

$.99

UPDATE 9/21

Had a chance to go do this tonight and it worked like a freakin' charm. She rang up both the razor and the extra blades, then just took off $11.99 manually. This is even sweeter becuase the blades were really only $10.99. The discount was manual and my receipt still shows $20 worth of gillette products on there.

I picked up the M3 power at BJ's a couple months ago with a gazillion blades for about $30. I get the same shave with or without the vibration on...it's just another one of their gimmicks to sell more razors. Mach 3, Mach 3 Turbo, Mach 3 Tubro Nitro Ultra Red Vibrating Lubricating Super Duper Special Edition... all the same if u ask me.

I picked up the M3 power at BJ's a couple months ago with a gazillion blades for about $30. I get the same shave with or without the vibration on...it's just another one of their gimmicks to sell more razors. Mach 3, Mach 3 Turbo, Mach 3 Tubro Nitro Ultra Red Vibrating Lubricating Super Duper Special Edition... all the same if u ask me.

LMAO @ Matt.

They were discussing razors on the radio this morning. One of the big makers is coming out with a 4 blade razor. How many blades do we need? LOL. I think it's just going to start taking off the top layer of skin if they keep at it.

LMAO @ Matt.

They were discussing razors on the radio this morning. One of the big makers is coming out with a 4 blade razor. How many blades do we need? LOL. I think it's just going to start taking off the top layer of skin if they keep at it.

Yeah, that would be that Quatro one everyone got as freebies awhile back. ;) Did you see the skit on SNL about razors getting more and more blades, with the commerical graphics showing skin being removed, etc.? I don't remember the details of it but it was funny.

You know, I think I reached my limit at 2 blades.

Any more than that and I seem to shave too close...and get a plethora of ingrown hairs (I know....yech...)

Can't imagine the advantage of adding more blades...you'd think there'd be diminishing returns at some point....