Big Toy Book

Jen8112

I couldn't remember if I got my Toy Book in the mail or in the paper last year so I called just to be sure I was on the list. They repeated my address to me just by confirming my phone number. Pretty cool! Thank you OP for sharing the phone number! I don't want to miss out on that catalog. :D

Last year the big book had coupons for $10. off or get a gift card type thing. Can someone refresh my memory?? I am trying to decide on wether to get the Barbie camper this week or wait fdr the toy book and hope for a little bit better deal?

Last year the big book had coupons for $10. off or get a gift card type thing. Can someone refresh my memory?? I am trying to decide on wether to get the Barbie camper this week or wait fdr the toy book and hope for a little bit better deal?

If I'm not mistaken, there were two $10 off coupons, to be used at diff times (one during the book sale and one after). Those particluar coupons were only on the books mailed out, not in the paper, so be sure you're on the mailing list.

I was @ TRU today and an associate said The big book will be released on 10/31, in the Sunday Paper. I said it will probably be leaked before then and she said "probably."

I figured it was 10/31. In that case they SHOULD go out in the mail any day now and according to the last 2 years on here we usually have it around the tuesday b4 its released so ( fingers crossed) we should have a leaked copy coming up by this tuesday or hopefully sooner!!

Just called 1800 number. The rep said it is def starting on october 31st but it is going to be available on line as early as the 27th so that would be awesome! She said books should have been mailed out at this point..but apparently i am not on the mailing list even though i called 2 weeks ago n was..so every1 should double check!