Guests: Please register to get rid of these annoying ads! Registered members enjoy an ad-free forum.

20GB iPod Click Wheel + Free FM Tuner and Case - $238 at PCMall.com Exp. 10/31

5 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_beatmix01_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_beatmix01_*
  • Member since --

Posted Sep 19, 2005 - 11:13 am

PC Mall has the 4th Gen. Click Wheel iPod with a FREE Belikin Tunecast and FREE carrying case for $238.99
Posted Image

The accessories are available via rebate.

Link

#2 Infinite  OFFLINE  

Infinite

• PipPipPip
  • 4 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Sep 20, 2005 - 3:47 pm

Eh its not worth it if its not the photo

#3 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,465 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 20, 2005 - 3:50 pm

Eh its not worth it if its not the photo

If you're just using it for music (and not photos), it's fine for most people. Around $60 cheaper and a little big thinner than the 20GB Photo version.

#4 Guest_DigDoug_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_DigDoug_*
  • Member since --

Posted Sep 20, 2005 - 4:32 pm

You can purchase an FM tuner accessory for an Ipod? I was looking at the lack of that last night. I didn't know you could get a tuner.

#5 Brad  OFFLINE  

Brad

Administrator

• 21,465 Posts
  • Member since 2004

Posted Sep 20, 2005 - 4:37 pm

You can purchase an FM tuner accessory for an Ipod? I was looking at the lack of that last night. I didn't know you could get a tuner.

The thing that comes with this deal is an FM transmitter - not an FM tuner. It's for playing your MP3s through an FM radio (mostly for vehicles). I don't know if there is an add-on FM tuner available. I thought I read about both an FM tuner and FM transmitter in one unit.

#6 Guest_DigDoug_*  OFFLINE  

Guest_DigDoug_*
  • Member since --

Posted Sep 20, 2005 - 4:43 pm

The thing that comes with this deal is an FM transmitter - not an FM tuner. It's for playing your MP3s through an FM radio (mostly for vehicles). I don't know if there is an add-on FM tuner available. I thought I read about both an FM tuner and FM transmitter in one unit.

Thanks Brad! I'm still set on getting the Ipod nano. I guess the FM tuner isn't a must have (Sorry Ross).

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users