Has anyone seen the Loving Family Dollhouse on sale Black Friday?

starbeck96

My daughter will be 4 in October and she wants one of these doll houses for Christmas. They have a special at Walmart right now on them. It is 71.49 for the dollhouse and the van and it includes the dining room, patio, mom, dad, and twin babies.

Do you think I should go ahead and order it now or do you think I will find a better deal on it Black Friday?

Don't know if ya live by me or not in MI but I have one that I am selling. Have the houseful of furniture, people, stable and horses. DD played with it some but not a lot, taking up too much room so it is going bye-bye in my next garage sale! Let me know if you are close by and want a good deal!

I live in Alabama. Thanks though.

I guess I will go ahead and buy it so that it is not sold out before Christmas. Thanks everyone.

dd wanted this for christmas last year. If you can hold off a bit try waiting to see what deals they have at TRU. I bought the house in October for 59.99 that came with the backyard set and the family and was able to get the van for free. They also usually run BOGO sales throughout the year so thats when dd gets new furniture. U can also sign up for the bday club and they will send you Q's to use!

Ok thanks! I may try to hold out for a little while. Do you remember about when it went on sale? She is already a member of the TRU bday club.

I got some extra furniture on clearance at Walmart. I do remember some of the furniture being on sale last year though. Maybe I will get lucky!

Thank you.

dd wanted this for christmas last year. If you can hold off a bit try waiting to see what deals they have at TRU. I bought the house in October for 59.99 that came with the backyard set and the family and was able to get the van for free. They also usually run BOGO sales throughout the year so thats when dd gets new furniture. U can also sign up for the bday club and they will send you Q's to use!

A lot of times TRU has the BOGO on these and if you know someone else that wants one you can get 2 houses and split the cost. That would be the best deal.

I live in MO and my little girl got it for Christmas last year. I did end up buying it early because Walmart had it on sale and I was glad I did because toys r us had it for sale on bf but it was more and I lived an hour and a half away. Your little girl will love it! Mine was three and plays with it every day!

I bought this dollhouse for my daughters birthday last year ....it has been out for awhile and have yet to see it go on sale at all including last year on BF....i will tell you tho that at toys r us they have a superset that includes all of the furniture. and based on the individual prices for the furniture it's cheaper to buy the set. Hope this helps!:)