Black Friday Product Comparison Charts (Updated for 2010)

stationchief

nah...probably wants to get rid of regional stuff/warehouse places not available

We have a winner.

I went to look at the camera page and basically said, blah, too much information, copy/paste into Excel. Remove stuff, resort, bingo. Considering most people will probably be doing a similar thing... time for a suggestion.

UPDATE:

Just updated the main GDCC site to include the ability to filter in/out all stores available in the charts. This will come in handy for any folks out there who don't have specific stores in their region and don't want to include those stores in their search.

Made a few tweaks here/there as well, includin' a brief instruction manual for the not-so-savvy net surfers.

Almost forgot: I also added a more 'printer friendly' view for the charts.

Enjoy. :D

Edited by stationchief

UPDATE: Just updated the main GDCC site to include the ability to filter in/out all stores available in the charts.

Thanks, nice improvement! And thanks for reordering the camera and camcorder tables-- it shouldn't be necessary to do that again unless we see another item advertized.

Thanks, nice improvement! And thanks for reordering the camera and camcorder tables-- it shouldn't be necessary to do that again unless we see another item advertized.

Yer welcome. ;) About the only thing that might be left are the extra circular ads bein' released and the last minute specials.

thanks for reordering the camera and camcorder tables-- it shouldn't be necessary to do that again unless we see another item advertized.

Yer welcome. ;) About the only thing that might be left are the extra circular ads bein' released and the last minute specials.

And as soon as I said that I discovered that one of the cameras offered by Staples wasn't on my list--added it to the bottom last night, so you can do a resort next time you upload. I will be adding more details on the cameras tonight-doing one manufacturer at a time.