Black Friday T-Shirts?

Brad

I'm thinking this is the GottaDeal shirt I've been wearing year-round lo these many years. The gray one with the GottaDeal logo and "Why Pay Retail" slogan.

I am so glad I won the current one, as this older one is getting threadbare. Am looking forward to receiving it!

Yup...I have handed my shirt down to my 18 y o son that loves Black Friday now.......gotta raise 'em right LOL

I'm thinking this is the GottaDeal shirt I've been wearing year-round lo these many years. The gray one with the GottaDeal logo and "Why Pay Retail" slogan.

I am so glad I won the current one, as this older one is getting threadbare. Am looking forward to receiving it!

I actually miss this version of the shirt (this '06 one), I lost in '08. It was my favorite. Anyone wanna take a picture of theirs' and show the other members what we are talking about?

I actually miss this version of the shirt (this '06 one), I lost in '08. It was my favorite. Anyone wanna take a picture of theirs' and show the other members what we are talking about?

It was posted earlier in this thread

Yup...I have handed my shirt down to my 18 y o son that loves Black Friday now.......gotta raise 'em right LOL

You know you raised them right when their gift to you is that they will stand in line where ever you would like to be first in line for. When I explained that it may be zero degrees outside, he said "No problem, I have all the cold weather camping gear you could ask for."

Darla

You know you raised them right when their gift to you is that they will stand in line where ever you would like to be first in line for. When I explained that it may be zero degrees outside, he said "No problem, I have all the cold weather camping gear you could ask for."

Darla

Except now that I have a new shirt coming, he wants to be the one to wear that one! He likes the 'doorbuster' saying on the back. He'd like it to say something to the effect of 'SNAP I got your doorbuster!' LOL!

We are trying to stake out a couple different stores so he can get the things I want at his store and I can get what he'd like at my designated store......yep its TEAM PLAY.

Shipping update: if you sent me your address before 11pm ET tonight, your shirt was dropped off at the post office and you should have it in plenty of time for BF.

To anyone else who still hasn't sent their info, I'll make another post office trip in a few days, but no guarantees for arrival date...

Shipping update: if you sent me your address before 11pm ET tonight, your shirt was dropped off at the post office and you should have it in plenty of time for BF.

To anyone else who still hasn't sent their info, I'll make another post office trip in a few days, but no guarantees for arrival date...

Super excited to get my shirt. Little does dear hubby know, hes gonna be my BF twin. I'll wear the first shirt I bought and he'll wear the one I just won =).. Hes the one all excited about goin so he won't be to mad at me!

Wooohoo Cant wait!

The rest of the shirts were shipped tonight.

I believe that should be everyone's, but if you are still owed a shirt, reply to the PM I sent you. No guarantees you'll get it in time for Black Friday anymore, however.

Thanks to everyone for making the shirts a success again this year, and we'll likely bring them back next year.

Also, feel free to take pics on BF wearing your shirt if you'd like so I can see that people actually wear them :P

The rest of the shirts were shipped tonight.

I believe that should be everyone's, but if you are still owed a shirt, reply to the PM I sent you. No guarantees you'll get it in time for Black Friday anymore, however.

Thanks to everyone for making the shirts a success again this year, and we'll likely bring them back next year.

Also, feel free to take pics on BF wearing your shirt if you'd like so I can see that people actually wear them :P

I hope the shirt arrives before my time on the line starts! Some family in St. Pete is already camping!