Black Friday T-Shirts?

Brad

Should you do a second order, if the shirts remain two colors only, I think the text should be GottaDeal yellow, instead of white.

More reminiscent of the logo's colors, IMO.

Other than that, they're awesome!

I want both reusable shopping bags and a new t-shirt, please!

Can I get a shirt for assuming BB ad will be out 11/13/2010? Do you hold out on us Brad or is pure coincidence the BB ad has been out on the same day the last two years? I need to speak to store managers and see what rules/restrictions they'll put in place this year in case I see anything I want in ad.

Ya know, if you're havin' problems with your printer just post the issue in the Technology forum. That's what it's there for. :tongue1:

I'm just going to ignore that awful joke as to not embarass you anymore :P and say that the issues were not as bad as expected and everything is still on schedule. Look for the first contest within a week :)

I'm just going to ignore that awful joke as to not embarass you anymore :P and say that the issues were not as bad as expected and everything is still on schedule. Look for the first contest within a week :)

YAY!!! This is only my second year on this forum and last year I was just learning everything and didn't get in on any of the contests. But this year I hope to win one of those shirts...:)

That is great news! Glad we'll have something to look forward to keep our minds occupied. I know I'm not the only one goin' crazy. lol

I want a shirt to!! I NEVER win anything though. When I do find a good deal my fellow gders have already posted it, lol. Thats why this site is the best! Is it possible to do orders or something for the people who want one? It is great advertisement for the site!?

something on the blackfriday site is being blocked by work :( Guess I may need to rely on ppl if ads go up and come down quick since probably won't have access from here. Got it to load once out of maybe 10 tries.

so long as the adscan page hasn't changed I'm good for now, that still loads just not the main one.

Edited by tinkrbel

something on the blackfriday site is being blocked by work :( Guess I may need to rely on ppl if ads go up and come down quick since probably won't have access from here. Got it to load once out of maybe 10 tries.

so long as the adscan page hasn't changed I'm good for now, that still loads just not the main one.

Is the BF GD site still cellphone browser compatible? Could maybe use that.

I won two GD shirts last year in separate contests, but both arrived just after Black Friday, so I will use one this year and share the other with my nephew who has been my BF buddy for some years. Sorry to those who never won, but hint: be sure to enter every time Brad runs a shirt contest.

Brad, I like the new design, but consider: the shirts are very Black Friday specific and don't make as much sense on other days of the year. How about a shirt that mentions BF, but points out that GD is a year-round site (as you often do). Something like "Gottadeal.com - Black Friday shoppping All Year!"

Edited by mcwalker
correct spelling